22-Out Like A Light

(E/C) = your eye colour

"Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked with a panicked expression on her face. (Name) was sitting in the passenger seat, clutching his stomach and breathing heavily.

"I-I guess so" (Name) whispered still too in shock to say anything more. (Y/N) took a deep breath and immediately the scent of a heavily panicking omega filled her senses.

Her inner alpha screamed at her and at that moment she wasn't thinking straight.

The sound of screeching tires could be heard as (Y/N) drove the car off of the road. Stopping she looked at (Name).

He was pale, looking at the sunflowers on one side and the hallway on the other side.

The alpha red almost completely took over (Y/N)'s naturally beautiful (E/C) colour, as she slided her hands under (Name) and propped him on her lap.

Without thinking (Name) nuzzled his cheek into (Y/N)'s neck and the scent glands there. Immediately a wave of (Y/N)'s natural scent took over him.

"It will be okay, we are safe sugar. You are safe" (Y/N) whispered and nuzzled (Name). His scent was sweet, like a lemon cake and distant smell of green apples. (Y/N) smiled, one hand pressing into his butt, the other protectively on his back.

Immediate panic started to set in as the hand on his butt felt something damp. Bringing the hand closer she the slippery and see-through substance; slick.

'I have setted off his heat!' (Y/N) thought just as (Name) started humping her thight.

From second to second, another black car drove against their side. (Y/N) curled around (Name) protectively trying to save him from any big injuries.

When (Y/N) opened her eyes again, the car was upside down. There was pulsing pain in her head and she could feel blood trickling down her head. (Name) was nowhere no be seen.

"We warned you (Y/N)" said a male vocie from the side. Turning her head (Y/N) saw as couple of other men injected (Name) with something and then they threw him into the back of a van.

(Y/N) groaned in pain as the man ripped her from the car and injected her with another syringe. After a while, (Y/N) was out like a light.