12-"Joker~" "Shut It!"

Ohh BooksILovr. You know who this is for~

"What do you mean?" you asked slightly taken back. He looked at the ground with his ears tinted pink.

"Well you know, most people don't really like things that are not in order and omega male is far from order" he said not looking you in the eyes.

"Aww buddy cmon. Brighten up. Oh I know" you said with a smile that made even Satan nervous. Guickly getting down from the bed you dialed a number in your phone.

"Hello?" came a feminine voice from the phone after a few ringings. "Well hello there Joker" you said with a smirk.

"General (Y/N)" answered the phone. The answer made you, (Name) and the voice on the other side of the phone chuckle. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting." you said with no sorry in your voice what so ever.

"Yeah it's okay. Whatcha need?" asked 'Joker'. "Well my dear it's been a while since we have seen each other." you said putting the phone on an speaker and sitting back besides (Name).

"What are you suggesting?" asked the voice. "Well since I have always been coming to you with my problems. Why don't you come to my tower and talk?" you asked with a little hope. (Name) jus tilted his head in confusion.

Smiling you just rufled his hair, ignoring his protest and looking back at the phone. "Well?" you asked with hope again. "I'm on my way" said the voice before ending the phone call.

Sighing you plopped against the bed looking. "Who is that... Joker?" asked (Name) with such an innocent look that you couldn't help but 'awww' at him. That made him blush pretty hard.

"Joker is actually my friend from before war. Her real name is Hailey Easton. But she has green-blue hair, piercings, tattoos and a jail behind her. So I figured I would call her joker" you said with smile looking at (Name).

He looked away nervously, his Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped.

"Ohh no baby don't worry. She won't hurt you" you said with a smile. He, to your delight, returned the smile.

Time passed guickly and after a while, someone knocked at your door. Smiling with a big grin on your face, you jumped from the bed and sprinted to the door. Guickly opening it you practically screamed.

"Joker~" "Shut It" came a feminine voice. Stepping aside you leted a female in. She didn't smell like anything so (Name) guessed she was a vampire.

Her long braided hair was blue closer to her head, going light green by the ends of her hair.

(Name) could see a few piercings in her ear, and then in her right eyebrow

He could also see two tattoos

He could also see two tattoos. One was on her right forearm. A simple pair of handcuffs laid beautifully on her arms. Then a tattoo of a gun on her right palm. More precisely on her index and middle finger was the head of the simple gun. The rest and the biggest laid on her palm.

"(Name) this is Hailey

"(Name) this is Hailey. She is a childe of a Blood Hunters pack. Hailey this is (Name). He is a male..." But before you could finish Hailey was squishing (Name)'s face with words : "So this is your problem. This cutie pie?"