11- In My Pack, We Don't Discriminate

"How could you help? By fucking him?" you asked with a annoyed tone. Cliff's ears turned red as you say this.

"No not fuck. But I could try to find you some suppressants. It will take two days for his heat to start showing symptoms." said Cliff counting something on his fingers, that you didn't catch.

"I should be able to get them. But the early symptoms may arrive" he said patting you on the shoulder and then leaving the room. "Wait. What symptoms?" you asked before he left.

As you screamed (Name) looked up at you two.

"Like like high temperature, sweating and maybe he will be a little horny and needy" said Cliff before finally leaving complelty.

Sighing you ran a hand over you face thinking hard. "That sound like symptoms of a heat" said (Name) with worry in his tone.

"No don't worry dear it's just.... My sister's heat is nearing" you said the first thing that came to your mind, not wanting to stress (Name) out more.

"Oh you have a sister?" (Name) asked with actual interest. "Yeah but I'm the adopted one" you said not even looking at him.

"Yeah her name is Layla. She also has two kids and a husband. Max who is her husband and is a total douche bag. Then there is Ralph, Layla's first born. He is really nice. And the last one is Mia. She's the youngest and she is really sweet." you finished and looked at him.

He was sitting at the edge of the bed, looking deep in thoughts.

"Is that everyone living in this... Tower?" he asked looking at you. You smiled and chuckled a little.

"No my whole pack lives in this tower." "Oh" was all (Name) said before returning to his thoughts again.

"Is your whole pack containing only... You know... Only werewolves?" he asked a bit awkwardly. He knew it was pretty inappropriate question. But his thought got the best of him.

Chuckling again you walked to his side and slitted down besides him.
"In my pack we don't discriminate. There are werewolves, vampires, people who are bi, trans or after all part of the LGBT+ community. In my pack are adults, kids and elders. In my pack there are widows, married or paired." you said slowly pulling your hand onto his shoulder.

He stiffened a little from the touch, and you owned immediately went to pull it away, but he slowly pulled his own hand over yours.

"If I could meet them.... Do you think they would discriminate because I'm an omega male?" (Name) asked with fear lacing his tone.