6-Suppressants

The omega eats the toats fairly guickly. You being completely silent the whole time. He sometimes looked up from his plate to look at you. But shying away every time you looked back.

"Was It enough? I can make some more" you said gently. He looked at you surprised. No one was this gentle and loving towards him in a long time.

"Y-Yeah. It was enough" he said. You smiled at him and scooted a little closer. "In the closet are a few clothes that may find you." you said with a smile. He cracked you a small smile, that smile warmed you more then you would like to admit.

"Do you need anything else?" you asked. He though for a second and then it clicked. His suppressant. He already didn't take any for like a 5 days. His scent would soon come out. He couldn't let that happen.

"M-maybe... Suppressants?" he asked carefully, that guestions taking you aback a little. "Why do you need those?" you asked, carefully choosing your words.

You though he was gonna put up a fight. Why taking suppressants is a kind of intimate guestion. But still he answered.

"So that my scent could be at least a little weakened and I had beter chances at surviving" he said. At the end his head hangs low in embarrassment. "Why would you need to have better chances at surviving?" you asked. His cheeks reddened even more.

"Well if your living as a homeless it is hard enough. But living as a homeless male omega is almost impossible. So I.... Stole a few suppressant pills to at least weaken my scent. My heat disappeared entirely." he said thrufully.

"Oh my. You poor thing" said said and hugged him close. You forgot about everything. Your Alpha side just took the lead. He stiffened for a second. But before you coudl pull away he cuddled into your chest, reliving in the warmth and scent you were radiating.

"Well I can try to find some suppressants for you, but it is going to take a while" you said truthfully. He just smiled and looked at you gently.

"That's okay. I have time" he said. You smiled, chuckled and looked out of the window.

"Woudl you like to dress in some.... More civil clothes?" you asked carefully. He looked down at himself and then blushed.

"Y-yeah I would love to" he said with a nervous smile at the end. You smiled and stranded up from the bed.