4-intoxicated

(b/f/n) = your best friend's name

They rest of the night was longer then you would like. After the omega fought with one of the bodyguards they led him to God knowns where.

As they were picking him up, you got a glimpse of his body. And boy did you had a hard time holding your Alpha side seated.

His body was unnaturally thin, for omega body almost deathly thin. His body was full of scars. Most of them badly healed, but nothing looked infected. You couldn't see any mating mark, so you guessed he doesn't have any mate.

His eyes were clouded with fear but he didn't let it show. You couldn't smell him much so you guessed he must be young. Very young since he didn't had any heat yet.

'Poor thing' you though getting distracted just by the imagine of his body. "Oy (Y/N). Are you here with us" said Xander. You looked at him a little surprised. You didn't hear him say anything. But now you could hear Angle laughing like a joker in the background.

You sent Angel a guick glare that made him shut up immediately. "I'm sorry guys.... It's just the omega" you said truthfully. There was no point in lying. They could read you more then you could yourself. They looked at each other and then back at you with a smirk.

You raised a brow at them but didn't say anything else. "Well if you want... There is no appointments today... So you could just take the omega home with you." said Xender with a smirk. You though about that. Go home a little sooner sounded more appealing.

"But what about (B/f/n)? She's drunk and I will have to take her home. And my motorbike" you said a little disappointed. "We can take care of that. You just go and enjoy your omega" they said while pushing you out of the door.

The doors smashed shut behind you and you wondered what now. Where could they took him? 'Oooh the sleeping room'.

The sleeping room is a small room with a bathroom, kitchen and a large bed. It is made for the people who want to.. Yeah you got the point.

You can remember that in one of the rooms there are handcuffs.

You didn't care to knock on the door and just entered. And you were right.

There was Baxter sitting on a bed playing on his phone. And then there was the omega. He was dandling off of the wall, only his hands cuffed. His head was swaying from side to side with his body. He looked far mkre relaxed.

"Intoxicated" said Baxter not looking up from his phone. You didn't even realized that you had walked to the omega and was now cradling his cheek. The omega leaning more into your touch.

"What?" you asked a little surprised. "He's intoxicated. That's why he is so calm" he said finally looking up from his phone. 'Oh that explains a lot of things' you thought.

"You might want to take him home while he is this calm." he said looking back down at his phone. You nodded and took the keys hanging on the side of the door. You carefully untied him and took him into your arms.

One hand under his butt, and the other on his back while his head leaned against your shoulder. He was definitely bigger then female omegas. But he was still smaller then you.

You smiled thanked Baxter and walked out. People in the club were too drunk or too lust clouded. They didn't even noticef you slip out of there into the garage.

You sighed and walked to the motorbike. It was more silent, calm and peaceful here. The music could he heard but not as much.

You grabbed one of the spare helmets and carefully pulled it onto his head. He looked so peaceful like this. You looked at the coat he was wearing and tryed to close it a little. You managed just enough that his chest wasn't showing so much.

You pulled him in front of yoiyand then sitting behind him. You slowly leaned him against you and then drove off.

~A little time skip~

Let's just say the ride was more then adventurous. Since he is out of his mind he tends to lean into you, making it harder for you to see.

After a good while of other drivers cursing you out and then realising who you are and apologising you made it to the tower. It was something close to 5 in the morning. The younger ones of the pack are probably already going to be sleeping.

You parked your motorbike, took off your and his helm throwing them somewhere and then lifting him bride style and walking him to your room.

You got a lot of confused looks from the rest of the pack. But managed to ignore most of them.

When you walked to your room, you locked your room and carefully put him down on you bed. You sighed and went to the bathroom to change.

Walking out of the bathroom and realising you would have to change him too. You sighed and went to your closet to find something he could wear.

You managed to find an oversized black shirt with a rose on it, and a sweatpants. It wasn't much but better then sleeping in the coat he was in.

Walking to him you slowly prop him up. 'Baxter must had given him a pretty big doze of it. His minds is total somewhere out of this world' you though.

You took off they coat to find a lot of scars and bruises. They looked bad but nothing looked infected, 'Good that's good' you though. But oh he was so thin. Your own stomach turned looking at him. His ribs were so visible it almost hurts.

You eventually stopped staring and pulled the shirt over him. It looked pretty good on him.

Then whole blushing to took off the ripped and dirty jeans. He had an underwear but his legs were as skinny and as bruised and scarred as his torso and stomach were.

You could only imagine what he had to go through. Ripping out from your thoughts you pulled the pants on him.

For a while you though that you maybe could let him sleep in the little nest room your parents had made. But then he could escape and hurt himself even more. And you didn't want that for some reason.

So you just lay behind him and cuddle him close. One hand under the pillow, the other placed on his stomach rubbing small circles into it.

You didn't know what had come over you but.... Your Alpha side just decided that he is your mate. And it is your duty to protect him, cherish him and love him.

And tonight you promised to the full moon that you would do just that...