15-We May Have A Problem

"He's not my mate... At least not yet."l You said with the last part so silent only Haley's and Callum's heightened senses could hear it.

"But I guess you are not here just to talk are you?" Callum asked taking a few steps back, just because he had some respect for you and your powers.

"I need something from you" you said. "Could we talk inside?" you asked looking around seeing some of the younger vampires looking out from the cabins and most likely listening to you.

"Sure thing honey" Callum asked and walked inside. You could hear Hailey scream something in the lines of 'Don't you have anything better to do?!' before she walked inside with you and (Name).

"Please take a seat" Callum said motioning the big couch in the living room. Nodding you walked to the couch with (Name) following you and looking around like a lost puppy.

"So what do you need my friend?" Callum asked sitting on a small arm-chair before you and (Name).

"Well... I'm gonna be honest with you" you said holding (Name)'s hand in yours. He at first flinched but then gladly squeezed your hand when he realised that it was your hand.

"In my tower, omegas have a natural heat cycle. Basically we don't have any suppressant. And here (Name) as you probably alredy know... Is an unmated omega. And without any suppressants his heat would probably arrive, and we don't have any mate for him" you calmly finished your dialogue.

When you looked over at (Name), there was a big blush on his face. He wasn't looking at you, he was looking at the ground.

"And what do you want for me?" Callum asked alredy thinking he knows the answer but wanting you to tell him he is right.

"If the omegas you drink from don't have any mate, you give them suppressants. I was hoping you could give us some until Cliff could give us a prescription from the doctors" you said squeezing (Name)'s hand. He squeezed back smiling at you from the corner of his mouth.

"Sure thing. Wait here and I will give it to you" Callum said standing from the chair and walking to a small closet.

But before he could open it, a flushed Cliff practically broke down the main door.

"Cliff!" you and Callum screamed in union as he fell inside. "We have a big problem!" Cliff said before doubling over and heavily breathing.

"What problem?" you asked while grabbing him by the shoulder and helping him to the kitchen counter. Sitting on the kitchen chair, Callum gave him a glass of water, while Hailey grabbed (Name) and walked with him to the main door. Far enough not to cause any scene or stress, but close enough for both of them to hear everything.

"I was to every God damn pharmacy in this city and all of them said the same thing! They all said that their every suppressant was stolen!" Cliff screamed in panic.

A gasp was heard from (Name) as his eyes widened in panic. Guickly flying from Cliff to (Name)'s side, you snuggled him in a side hug.

"It's okay huny. Callum has some. Right?" you asked playing with (Name)'s hair in a attempt to calm the panicking omega down.

Hailey flew to the closet door and opened it in a flash, just to slowly turn around with panic in her eyes. Callum let's go of Cliff just to look in the closer, to realise the small window was broken and every suppressant was stolen.

"We may have a problem..." Callum whispered turning around and looking at you.