2-"He's What?!"

(b/f/n) = your best friend's name

After your ride through the whole city you reached your destination. A big and luxury bar.

You ride into the garage, (b/f/n) not far behind you. You took off your helm and inhaled.

The garage was small but a pair of luxury and expensive looking cars were parked there.

Your night club is ironically called 'The Night Kingdom'. It is the most popular club in the whole city. (B/f/n) took off to the main door before you could say anything. You just chuckled and walked behind her. She was an energetic vampire.

When the door opened a big black and red club could be seen. On the first floor there are six poles where people could dance and one main stage. You could already see the strippers getting ready. They just smiled at you.

You nodded their way and walked down from the second floor to the first one. The male beta strippers giggled and shyly waved your way. You smiled and waved back.

Then your two bodyguard joined your sides. On your right side stood a Alexander. Tall with broad shoulders and shoulder long blonde locks with green-blue eyes. On the left side stood Angelo he was taller then Alexander but a bit thinner. He has short black hair and grey-green eyes.

They were your most trusted bodyguards. You couldn't say boduguars now, they were most like a... Friends. Alexander is a Beta male. Angelo is a proud sire of a small pack.

Alexander is working for money. Aneglo is working for money and blood. A lot of your strippers were vampires, but not many of them were sires.

You could see (b/f/n) swinging on one of the poles. You always took her like a companion to meeting but she was more interested in the few Alpha male strippers that were in your club.

Alexander and Angelo chuckled while you rolled your eyes. It was a funny sight seeing the small omega female sitting and flirting besides the Alpha male with only pants on.

You walked to the V.I.P. room. It was pretty big room with only a glass wall separating it from the rest of the club. From the V.I.P. room was a perfect wiev to the main stage and three of the poles.

~A little time skip~

More people walked into the club only after a few minutes after opening. The club was already crowded with different people. (B/f/n) is drunkenly dancing on one of the poles with Dean (the Alpha male she was flirting with before) by her side ensuring she doesn't fall.

But to be fair no one in the club looked better. Everyone was either I having sex, being horny or just being plainly drunk.

Xander (nickname for Alexander) wasnt just a little more... Happy. Angelo was staying far away from alcohol.

"Alpha we found someone you might want to see" said another bodyguard. You think his name is Baxter.... Baxter is thin but tall Beta. He has prrety long datj brown hair.

"And why would I like to see.. It?" you asked while combing Xander's long hair. "Well first of all he was trying to steal one (b/f/n)'s car. And second... Well..." Baxter chocked a little at the second option.

"Well?" you asked with curiosity in your tone. "Well he's.... A male omega"

"He's what?!"