7-"What's Your Name?"

(Y/L/N) = your last name

You huffed standing outside her door waiting for the omega to dress. She can hear a few adults in the main room.

"So what's your name?" you screamed loud enough so only he coudl hear it. "What?" he asked back. You chuckled and smiled to yourself. "What's your name? Do you want me to call you the omega or no?" you asked jokingly.

The doors opened and you saw the omega. He had a white shirt with a leather coat over it. Dark blue ripped jeans, with a black belt around his bottom.

"Well don't you look good~" you said while not trying to hide how you looked him over. His cheeks reddened and he looked away.

"...(Name)" he whispered so lowly that you wouldn't catch it if you weren't the hybrid you are. "Excuse me?" you asked looking him in the eyes again.

"That's my name... (Name)" he said extending his hand to you in a shaking matter. You smiled to yourself. You grabbed his hand and shook it gently.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N). Nice to meet you" you said with a smile. "Yeah yeah just... Don't call me the omega please" he said with a small smile of his own.

"Well (Name) would you like to take a shower or nah?" you asked with a dorky looking smile. He though for a bit before answering. "A shower would be nice" he smiled.

"Well let's go back into my room." you said and then dragged him back into your room. He didn't protest.

You walked into the bathroom showing him how to turn on the shower and where to find the towels. "Where are you going to be?" he asked carefully choosing his words.

"Why do you ask?" you looked at him. He looked at the ground embarrassed. "I just don't wanna be alone." he whispered his cheeks brigh red. You smiled and patted his head.

"Don't worry buddy, I'm gonna be sitting either on the balcony or on my bed" you said with a smile. He smiled and nodded. You then left him alone.

You sat on the bed texting Alexander who just needed to know if something happened to In the night. You groaned and texted him guickly back.

You could hear the water running. You looked out side. The moon was shining brightly in the night sky. Since more people in you pack are vampires you got more accustomed to the night life.

The city was more alive in the night then at day so, why not have some fun with it?

The water stopped running just as someone knocked at your door. Slowly and lazily getting up from the bed, you walked to the door. Opening the you came face to face with...