5121-5140 Lost?!

Magsimula sa umpisa

 Chapter 5123 Ups and downs 1

  Mrs. Murong yelled, attracting everyone's attention.

  Everyone's eyes were neatly cut, and they all fell on Su Luo in an instant!

  Because everyone subconsciously felt that only Su Luo could make Madam Murong scream!

  really!

  Everyone saw the red numbers displayed under Su Luo's name, and they were constantly renovating at this moment.

  Eighty points!

  Ninety points!

  "There are still the last thirty seconds!"

  "Oh my God! Su Luo is already ninety minutes old! Did you make a mistake!"

  "Absolutely not wrong, Su

  Luo actually counterattacked! Hahahahaha!" "Look, Miao !" Did Ning finish the last question!"

  "No! He's still thinking about it, he didn't write, I guess he still can't understand the question!" The

  audience is fickle.

  At first they were full of expectations for Miao Ning, so they had a good impression of him, but now, Su Luo suddenly ran out to counterattack, and seeing that the counterattack was about to succeed, everyone naturally had a good impression of Su Luo!

  "Oh my God! Look at Su Luo's score!"

  "One hundred points! Hahaha! Su Luo got a perfect score of one hundred points!"

  "This is amazing, isn't it? Su Luo took a shorter time to do the questions than Mining and the others. If it's too much, can you counterattack like this?"

  "Even if Miao Ning gets 10 points on this question, his total score is only 92 points!"

  "And you see, Miao Ning is still thinking about it , he hasn't Understand the topic."

  The enthusiasm of the audience outside the venue was all ignited by Su Luo's performance!

  How many years hasn't such an exciting thing happened?

  At this moment, Mrs. Nangong was excited!

  It can even be described as extremely excited!

  "A hundred points! My house is a hundred points! Have you seen it! My house is a hundred points!" Mrs. Nangong was very proud of her hands on her hips!

  At this moment, Madam Ning's face was pale.

  The white is almost transparent.

  There was another red, blushing red in the white.

  If Mrs. Ning hadn't said those provocative words before, then Su Luo would have won if he won, at least feeling uncomfortable.

  But after she said those words, now Su Luo actually got full marks, surpassing Miao Ning 100%...How did this make Mrs. Ning come to the stage?

  At this moment, she was standing there, her eyes staring straight at the screen.

  And at this moment, Su Luo was still wandering around with his pen, and smiled triumphantly at the screen: "Is Mrs. Ning already angry and stupid? Well, I really want to see her face now, is there anyone? Can you help me record it?"

  Everyone: "..."

  Mrs. Ning: "..."

  Mrs. Nangong: "...hahaha, hahahahaha—"

  Mrs. Nangong thumped the table with a smile!

  This face slap... is so cool!

  She and Madam Ning have been fighting for so many years, and she has always thought that it was the best time to draw Madam Ning's face, but now Madam Nangong found out that she was wrong.

  Looking at Madam Ning's suffocated red, blue, purple and white face, but it just couldn't happen, this was the coolest thing!

  She really deserves to be her most beloved girl, so she will vent her anger! Hahahahaha!

  The countdown is only the last five seconds.

  If everyone thinks that this is the end of the matter, it would be a big mistake.

  Because-

  Mrs . Murong yelled again!

  "Ah!!!"

  What the hell is it? ! Madam Ning gave Madam Murong a vicious look.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5124 Ups and downs 2

  But the rest of the people subconsciously looked at the scores under Su Luo's name.

  "How could this be?"

  "It's impossible!"

  "Where did it go wrong?!" In

  everyone's eyes, there was a deep disbelief and a strong suspicion!

  Because they actually saw—

  "One hundred and twenty minutes!"

  The red number behind Su Luo's name was obviously one hundred and twenty minutes!

  "Isn't the perfect score one hundred points? Where did the one hundred and twenty points come from?"

  "Is the Canaan Secret Realm opened by Su Luo's house? Is it wrong to add points to her?"

  "Don't talk nonsense, the Canaan Secret Realm is fair. However, even if the Dean of the Imperial Academy takes the shot himself, there is no way to change the score."

  Then, what happened? How come Su Luo is twenty minutes?

  At this moment, after Su Luo's name, the number of questions answered in parentheses, and three words were added: additional question 1, additional question 2,

  everyone was confused.

  "What

  are the additional questions ?" "Why does Su Luo have additional questions, but Miao Ning does not?"

  "This is not fair!"

  At this moment, after being excited about Su Luo's score, everyone looked at the legendary Boss Miao and suddenly there was a Kind of sad feeling.

  Now the time is over, but Miao Lao Dalian has no time to solve the last question.

  The final total score is out.

  Miao Ning: Eighty-two points.

  Lin Changdong: Seventy minutes.

  Mu Xueyan: Sixty-five points.

  Su Luo: One hundred and twenty minutes! ! !

  As for the additional questions, the system also gives an explanation.

  After completing the ten questions, if you are lucky, you will unlock the additional questions. Of course, if you are not lucky, there is no way.

  So, this time Su Luo got an unprecedented high score of 120!

  Seeing this scene, Mrs. Ning was already stupid.

  Mrs. Nangong glanced at Mrs. Ning triumphantly: "What Miao Ning in your family, you can't do the last question? My home is closed, but even the two additional questions get full marks! Oops, you have to throw away the goods. People are more dead than others."

  Before Madam Ning could react, Madam Nangong said loudly, "This is a great victory today.

  Order to go down and celebrate with a banquet!" Madam Bai looked at Madam Ning's twisted picture. Face, holding a smile, went away.

  Mrs. palace said Mrs. gentlemen: "Today, we have left, and so on yo back, we have offered her a cup, Congratulations thing."

  Mrs. palace more so, Ningfu more people stuck.

  Madam Ning really couldn't stay in this place.

  "Go!"

  Madam Ning turned into anger from embarrassment, and walked away angrily.

  Watching Mrs. Ning leave, Mrs. Nangong sighed: "This man, leave, lest stay and

  talk about it and affect the atmosphere. Let's drink ours ." Several ladies wanted to accompany Mrs. Ning. He left, but was dragged by Mrs. Nangong and couldn't leave.

  In this way, Mrs. Ning, who is even more lonely, is lonely and desolate.

  After the exam, the scores of each other are also known.

  Miao Ning originally thought that his score would be the highest, because he knew that the difficulty of the question this time was very high, much higher than the difficulty of his assessment last time.

  When Miao Ning passed by Su Luo's side, he glanced at her coldly, snort disdainfully, and was about to leave.

  However, just as he glanced across the screen, he suddenly froze.

  Because he saw the clear number under Su Luo's name!

  "One hundred and twenty minutes!"

  Miao Ning suddenly turned around, staring at Su Luo with horrified eyes!

  That look is very scary!

  And this time--

  (End of this chapter)