Chapter 3~

MIANHE TT_TT it's been a WEEK since I last updated TT_TT mianhe. Jinja mianhe. I'm sorry TT_TT.

对不起 TT_TT. I'm just so lazy TT_TT. I seem to love that a lot...TT_TT haha sorry. Anyways I made the chapter a bit long so if it's boring just tell me >♡< and i just realized how long it's taking me to introduce Sulli with the rest of F(x) and Exo so whups. haha. Here you Go! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sulli POV

I woke up early the next day (Saturday). Yup. Early.

*sigh *

It was unintentional but whatever. I'll probably need to get up earlier from now on anyways. TT^TT . My precious sleep. I will miss you.

I jumped out of bed all professional like if ya know what I mean. I was totally James Bond professional. Ahaha yeah like stubbing my toe was profesional. ANYWAYS

It was only 8:07am.  I smiled evilly.

Let's go wake the twins. Oh and btw they love their sleep too.

I padded softly into their room. Yeah they sleep together. In bunk beds of course.

Kekeke~ this should be fun.

Bom likes to sleep on the top and let me tell you it was not pretty when the twins argued about sleeping on top. Let's just say I needed to work extra time to pay off the medical bills for Jiyong.

The bottom bunk (where Jiyong now lies ) slightly juts out from the top so it's like side by side just different height.

I climbed onto Bom's bed and gently. I repeat GENTLY touched her arm and she went berserk!!!

She started thrashing about and kicking everywhere so much that the metal bar (that keeps the sleeper from falling ) fell off and well.....

"FAH! FOM HERROF I CAR BREAF !!" (yah! Bom get off I can't breathe!!) Jiyong's muffled voice was heard. Bom quickly got off and Jiyong resurfaced from his sea of teddies.

Yes Jiyong started collecting teddy bears ever since our parents accident and he never grew out of it. It was a source of comfort to him and it was quite cute really.

"YAH" Bom shouted, smacking Jiyong on the head. "DON'T FORGET YOUR HONORIFICS JUST BECAUSE YOU CAR BREAF! !"

He scowled at her. She stuck her tongue out at him...and I rolled my eyes at their childishness.

They both turned to look at me.

"Bwo? " I asked them.

They pointed at the clock. 8:21am said their digital clock.
Whups....

"WHY'D YOU WAKE US UP UNNIE?!"

"WHY'D YOU WAKE US UP NOONA?!"

.......oh shiiiiii.....

I made a break for it and ran down the stairs laughing evilly as I got bombarded by the endless pillows we seem to have.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

(Wah! Gomawo author nim! Daebakk! *aegyo *)

[A..aniyo! No problem! *blushes *]

-back to the story-

Aishhhh. My noonas are so evil TT^TT especially Bom noona. Always so mean hmph!

*pouts*

"Ehh? What are you doing

Jiyong-ah?" Asked Bom who was watching me amused as I talked to myself in my head. Nooo I am not cray cray. *rolls eyes*

"Nothing noona" I replied and went to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~

Back to Sulli's POV

(WAH WHY IS MY POV SO SHORT?? HMPH AUTHOR NIM YOUR JUST LIKE MY NOONAS. SO MEAN!!)

[Ah..ah m..m..mianhe Jiyong]

(Hmph whatever just give me a longer POV next time)

[Arraso.]

-back to story-

I made breakfast for the twins and as usual Bom just rambled on and on and on while Jiyong and I just ate quietly and half listened to Bom.

"SO unnie are you meeting the other girls today?"

"Yup all four of them I expect " I smiled "I hope we get along"

"Make sure you say that when you meet them? Noona you have a tendency to not speak your mind even if your right! "

" Jiyong's right unnie you do do that always you know. "

"Arraso arraso! " I said exasperated but fondly. They love me a lot really. They just show it when they suddenly become an ahjumma and ahjussi and nag nag nag.

I looked at the time. 8:47am. Hmph. I still got a lot of time left since I'm supposed to go at 10am

I went to the living room and watched my current favourite drama that was playing in TV.

"Aish! Gangjae can be such an a**hole sometimes don't you agree unnie? "

Bom's loud voice startled me. I turned to look at her as she sat down beside me.

"Haha yeah but when did you start watching 'What happens to my family?' " I asked raising an eyebrow.

She just shrugged
"Since you did. You just didn't notice."

"Aah "I said satisfied and we continued to watch in silence.

-------------

"Noona, it's 9:36am ,you should get going" said Jiyong coming into the room.

"Ah ne, gomawo dongsaeng " I replied to Jiyong.

"I left some food on the table so just heat it up if your hungry! " I said as I walked out the door.

"Arraso noona! Annyoeng!"

I waved to him not bothering to turn back and continued down my path.

-----------

I arrived in front of SM building and freaked. There was..A lot of fans crowding and there wasn't even any idols out! Yeesh.

I went through the back door without anyone noticing as Boss told me to.

I walked down the hall and saw Boss.

"Ah Boss!" I exclaimed as I ran up to him.

"Ah Sulli!  Perfect! Just in time. Come! I was about to go meet the others. I will introduce you to each other" He said lively.

"Sounds good!" I replied cheerfully and we walked on.

"Yah hyung!  Did you see my moves back there? I was totally daebakk!"

I heard a male voice say. My heart pounded. No. It couldn't be.

"Ne ne you were totally styling.

Just. .not my style haha."

"YAH hyung! "

I heard more male voices as we rounded the corner. Oh. My. Mama.

My eyes were as big as DO Kyungsoo's always were. O_O

We turned around and......

"Hey Manager hyung! Who's this?" Asked Sehun from Exo-k cheerfully coming up to us.

Oh. My. Mama.

-End of chapter -

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Exo's secret bodyguard [Discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara