Chapter 33~

Sulli POV

It was now 11pm

Seung-hyun and Jiyong were binge watching (which I did not approve of) some stupid boy show on the couches.

" Let's get moving. We have about 2 hours." Victoria whispered and we all set out.

I went out last to tell the boys not to stay up too late and that I would be back sometime late morning.

Of course I was ignore but heard at least and I left too.

" Remember. Be careful alright? I don't want to have to save your asses."
Victoria made an attempt at a joke before yet another scout around a suspicious location.

We all forced a chuckle. No matter how prepared we are, a scout is still a mission and if slip up and get caught, we can go to jail for trespassing.

Once we reached the first destination, we dropped Luna off and with a quick good bye, she shot off into the darkness, blending in with the shadows.

"Luna's down. Next stop, Sulli."
Victoria announced. My head shot up at the mention of my name, eyes wide.

" I thought I was going to the second last location? "

Victoria shook her head.
"Change of plans. Looks like I missed a couple of small details when we were planning so you'll have to swap with Krystal on this mission."

"You could have at least told us in advance unnie." Krystal grumbled.

I elbowed her in the ribs.
" Don't be so rude. It can't be helped. "
She huffed and apologised to a very tense Victoria.

The rest of the car journey was silent and a few minutes later, we pulled over at a small garden.

"OK. You're taking Krystal's area but you have it memorised right?"
I nodded.

My trump card was my memory.

"There are a few minor things that were not mentioned but they could have cost us this whole mission."

She pulled a map out of her right sock and opened it up.

" There is a security camera, here, here and...um...here. Be careful though. The last one is very well hidden. We almost didn't find it."

I nodded and she handed me the map.
" Just in case."

I exited the car and they immediately drove off.

I took a deep breath.
" Here goes nothing."
--------

I let out a tiny squeak as I saw, yet another, big dog.

" Woof!" I whispered.

The dog's ears perked up at my attempt at speaking Dogese.

" Woof! " I whispered once more.

It's head turned to my direction and growled at me.

Clearly I have offended it.

"Haha. You think you scare me tough guy?" I smirked.

It let out a small bark at me, not loud enough to alert anyone of my presence thank goodness but I squeaked when he did.

" Stupid mutt. You don't even deserve this." I muttered and threw a doggie biscuit far away from the entrance, making sure he sees it.

He takes the bait and instantly runs over to it, slobbering all over the place.

I shuddered. This is why I won't let the twins get a dog.