Chapter 9~

OK!!! This Is IT!!! The chapter you have all been waiting for!! (If you are waiting in the first place)
》>Warning- there is a lot of POV changing in this chapter so be careful! :)
Kekeke~
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!
♡~
>>>>>>>>>>>

Lay POV

ZZZzzzz...

"Hyung..Hyung!"
I felt someone gently shake my arm. I groaned and turned to the other side.

"Hyung! Ireona! HYUNG!!" I waved my arm grumpily at whoever was disturbing my beauty sleep and snuggled even more into my beloved unicorn, Xing Xing. The person stopped bugging me and I smiled, relieved.

" AAAHH HYUNG XING XING IS ON FIYAAAHH! !! (fire) HE GONNA DIEEEEE!!!"

I opened my eyes panicking and started to cry.

"NOOOOO XING XING!! DONT LEAVE ME!!!"

I looked down at my arms. Xing Xing....
*sniff sniff*....
He was...
*sniff sniff*....

ABSOLUTELY FINE! !

I looked up to see Him getting the luggage from the compartment.
"Oh hyung your awake ^-^ We have arrived back in Seoul!"

I glared at him.
"How could you lie about My Precious Xing Xing?! You stupid Troll!" I hissed. *Hiss*

He shrugged.
"You wouldn't wake up. I had to do something before the plane took off again."

I pouted and got7 up and stretched. "Where are the others? "I asked looking around.

He pouted.
"They left already! Those meanie hyungs! Leaving me all alone!" He whined.

"Yah Kim Jongdae! I'm right here!! D: "

"But hyung you were asleep!!" He complained.

"I need my beauty sleep or else I won't be beautiful" I explained with a poker face.

He snorted.
"You were never beautiful to begin with."

I gave him a death stare and he finally noticed.

"I..I. mean of course you're not beautiful but handsome hyung! "

I just nodded and got7 my luggage and we finally got7 off the plane after thanking the flight attendants.

We strolled through the section we come out of and I stretched my arms, yawning.

" Yah hyung, don't tell me you are still sleepy!" Chen exclaimed with a surprised look.

I just rolled my eyes and I saw the other members.

"Chen look there's the others let's go over!" I was about to walk towards them but Chen pulled me back.

" What? " I turned around to see Chen with a smirk on his face.

"Let's scare them as revenge for leaving us!"

I laughed and nodded.
"Let's do this! >:D"

We slowly creeped up behind them, making sure that our luggage made no sound.

We made sure there was no one around before screaming in a high pitched voice.

" OMO !! KREEAASE OPPA!!
LUHAN OPPA!!! SARANGHAEYOO!!"

They both jumped and took a step back from us, looking scared.
They relaxed when they saw it was us.

"Omo! You scared me you blockhead!" Said Kris hyung angrily.
" I don't know what was scarier,
Your voices or your faces"
muttered Luhan hyung, obviously pissed.