Chapter 21~

Sulli POV

" Hey Bom, Jiyong, I'm going to the hospital now. You wanna come?"
I asked the twins.

"Of course Unnie!"
"Of course Noona!"
They both ran past me at full speed, almost knocking me down and out the door to the car.

" Palliyo Unnie! You are too slow!!"
Bom shouted, sticking her head.

I shook my head at the idiot and went to grab my bag before leaving the house.
--------

" Noonaaaa! We forgot what number room Luna noona is in and what floor she's on too."
Sehun scratched his head with a embarrassed look on his face.
" Hyung knows the number and floor of course but he went earlier than us and his phone is turned off."

"Appa went with him but he almost never brings his phone with him. When he does, he never answers either." Added Tao.

I met most of Exo at the entrance of the hospital  (which is pretty risky).

I stared at each member incredulously. They each turned away or looked at the ground.

"Sulli~ Don't look at us like that~ We were just so worried for Luna that we forgot the room number and floor."
Chanyeol spoke first, unable to stand the glare they were receiving from me.

I sighed and motioned for them to follow me.

I walked to the elevator and we all got7 in.

"Sulli~ One elevator won't fit us all, I am getting dirty because of all the filth from the boys." Whined Xuimin.

I sighed in irritation and turned to face him.
" Get off then. The floor is L and the room number is 365. I thought it was obvious. "

He got7 out  and so did Chen, Kai, Kris, Tao and D.O.

I reminded them of the location one more time and the doors closed.

Someone tugged my sleeve gently.
" Noona, there's something wrong with Bom noona. She looks like she is going to pass out." Jiyong whispered into my ear.

I looked over at Bom and true enough, she looked like she was going to pass out.

I think I know why though.
She was standing right in front of Chanyeol.

If you remember from the time I told the twins about my new job, Chanyeol is her bias in Exo. ( Chapter 2 )

I tried not to laugh and decided to be evil.

But before I could ask Chanyeol to do anything, the elevator dinged and we all got7 out.

I couldn't help but be disappointed.

I will do some something about it one day. Just you wait.

We walked down the hallway, turning a few corners here and there.

When we reached the room, we could hear quiet whispers and the door opened and a doctor walked out.

He looked sorrowful and hurried away with a quiet
"Sorry."

I entered the room worried about Luna.

She was awake and sitting in bed an uncomfortable look on her face.

I almost collapsed with relief and stumbled over to her, not realizing Luhan was sitting on the hospital chairs, sobbing and Suho was patting him, also looking very serious.

" Omo, unnie, I'm so glad you're ok! Does your injuries hurt a lot? How long do you have to stay here? Why did the doctor exit the room saying sorry??"