Chapter 14

You know what? I give up on the chapter title already. When I'm doing another fanfic (possibly) I'll just name them like

'Chapter 1, Chapter 2 & Chapter 3'

Or naming them! *sigh *

I'm soooooooooo lazy.

I find it funny how it's still Sehun's birthday in this fanfic XD ah well. I'll just end it in this chapter :) Speaking of birthdays

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HWANG ZITAO SARANGHAEYOO OPPA!!

AND BTS' COME FREAKING BACK! !! I REALLY CANT

ASDFGHJKL HOW AM I STILL ALIVE ?!?!

CHAKKAMAN ARE YOU GUYS EVEN ARMYS?

Anyways here ya go! ♡~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sehun POV

"I dare you to....

PUT WASHING POWDER IN YOUR HAIR and KEEP it there until you go shower!!" He started to laugh hysterically and the rest of us joined in at the horrified expression on Baekhyun's face.

" YAH PARK CHANYEOL, I AM YOUR HYUNG, HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE! !" he shouted.

He whined and cried and did aegyo ( to which the girls said was really hard to resist (but I think I'm cuter) and even tried to bribe hyung to change the dare but he stayed resolute.

" If I'm going to die in the hands of Xuimin hyung later, I might as well enjoy the last few moments trolling. Besides. Me and Chen Chen have been thinking of new ways to get powder in your hair and I said we should wa- oof!!"

Chanyeol stopped short as Chen elbowed him quickly to prevent him from saying out their plans.

Baekhyun's eyes widened even more and groaned. He fell back and landed on the couch.

" This is not fair. How dare you two gang up on me!"

He grumbled before walking towards the washing machine room. Yes we have a washing machine room.

Don't doubt our hygiene.

Minseok hyung really goes beserk when something is out of place. Which is why he usually stays in his own room where everything is

'Neat and Tidy and GOOD' as he puts it.

Baekhyun hyung was taking a while and we all started to wonder what happened to him.

" Let's just continue without him! " I exclaimed, annoyed.

Some of the other members and the girls started to laugh at my impatience.

" Awww Sehun-ah, can't you wait a little longer?" Asked Noona smiling.

"Aniyo! I can't! Besides I want to keep playing!" I said stubbornly.

She just laughed at me and nodded.

" YAH! I am your HYUNG! If I was gone that long shouldn't you be worried? ! At least pretend you care jebal! "

We all turned around to see Baekhyun coming out of the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

"I took a shower straight after I put the washing powder in my hair, in case you guys were worried where the fabulous Baekhyun went"

I just rolled my eyes

*rolls eyes*

" Hyung wae so funny? We weren't worried and you Ain't Fab LIKE ME~" I said accented the last four words with sass but cute and fab at the same time. *smug smile * I'm able to make it happen.