Chapter 31

Luhan POV

This... is beyond amusing.

First Sehun dropped his baozi in front of Minseok then Minseok dropped his bubble tea in front of Sehun and now this.
I see Sulli beating the crap out of her younger brother.

Though honestly, I have no idea why that younger brother of hers is pointing his finger at me accusingly.

Did I do something?

"Why did you just walk away when you saw me? Did I do something wrong?" He looked hurt.

Yeah...about that.

"Don't take it personally." I said gruffly, turning away from him so I didn't see his hurt filled face.
" It's your name that's all. Sorry about that. It's nothing to do with you really."

Sulli gently pushed his arm down and told him to 'be polite to your hyung!'

"It's ok Sulli. It's my fault in the first place. I just overreacted. Sorry buddy. Can we start over?"
I asked him hopefully.

He nodded slowly but still suspiciously and I stuck out a hand, mentally cringing when he flinched.

" I'm Luhan. Second oldest of the boy band call Exo. Nice to meet you."

He took my hand.
" I'm Choi Jiyong. Choi Jin Ri is my Noona. And I also have a twin noona, Bommie...noona. Unfortunately I'm the youngest of my sisters."

We shook hands and just like that, we made up.

" But Luhan oppa. .."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jiyong clench his fists but I ignored it.

" Yes Sulli?"

"Why do you have so many pictures of yourself?"

" Because..I just do..?" I replied awkwardly.

* Silence *

" Ok then. We should get going. The others would probably start to wonder where we are." Jiyong said, breaking the silence.

" Sure." I agreed.
" But how come you guys came in here in the first place?"

Sulli froze and Jiyong smirked.

" Because I asked the hyungs-"

Sulli tried to grab him and cover his mouth but he twisted away at the last second, all the while continuing what he was saying.

"- Which one of them like Noona."

Sulli buried her red face in her hands in embarrassment and I laughed.

" That's easy. It's Sehun and Chanyeol. "

"THEY DO NOT LIKE ME!!" Sulli groaned furiously.

Jiyong and I both teased her until my bedroom door opened and Chanyeol came in with a worried look on his face.

" Oh umm. .. I came get you guys cause I was uh.. told to because umm.. I was- I mean we're all worried."
Chanyeol stuttered, losing every ounce of confidence he ever had. I have no idea why.

I looked at him a little closer and realised that the tip of his big ears were tinted a slight pinky colour.

" OK Chanyeol oppa. We will be out soon." She said , her voice quivering.

" This is Chanyeol hyung?" Jiyong whispered to me.

I nodded and his eyebrows furrowed on thought. What is that kid up to?

He walked up to Chanyeol and glared at him.

It was a funny sight seeing someone glare at the giant.