Chapter 5

Sulli POV

He's gone! I thought, shocked. Where on earth did he go? Did he evaporate when his hand came in contact with the wall? Was there some kind of secret entrance that I didn't notice? Or did the wall flip so that his body went, like, whoosh! ??

I took my hands away from my face. Wait. When did they even get there? ! Anyways, I very cautiously walked over to the place the victim was last seen.

I stood in front of the wall, shocked.

It looked perfectly normal!! The wall began to move and I let it a mini scream. Boss' face suddenly appeared and I squealed in fright.

"Yah yah yah! Calm down Sulli!"
I opened my eyes and boss was in front of me again. But....not in the flesh? The wall suddenly looked like some kind of window and I could see boss clearly. He was standing in some kind of studio. A dance one I think.

[A/N: picture in media ^-^]

"Calm down Sulli and just put your hand on that grey slab there. Do you see it? It's slightly larger than the rest of the grey slabs down at the right."

I looked around and found what boss was talking about.
"So you just want me to put my hand on it? " I asked uncertainly. This was soo weird. Boss nodded.
'ok well here goes nothing' I thought
I closed my eyes and shakily put my right hand on it. Nothing. I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and gasped for the nth time.

Somehow I was standing on the studio I saw Boss in. I looked around. It was very spacious with its walls painted a light green and purple polka dots.

(just pretend that's what the picture in the media looks like )

The floor looked like a normal studio floor but with a few training tricks to it, as I was soon to find out about. It doesn't seem to end there though, there was another door at the far left side of the room next to a small coffee table and dark red couch. Then of course there are the mirrors covering the whole of the right and back wall.

Really, it looked more like an luxurious apartment with a dance studio than some secret bodyguard training ground.

"Do you like it? My brother and I designed the place a few months back when I decided to get bodyguards for Exo. "
I heard boss' voice behind me. I turned around and saw him smiling fondly at the room as if recalling a pleasant memory. I nodded.

"This is daebakk! " I said giving the thumbs up.
He smiled again and said
"Come on, I need to introduce you to the other girls. They've been dying to meet you. "

I gave him a curious look.
" Really? Wow.." no one's ever been that excited to meet me before. I'm a very..boring person -_-

He brought me to the door and opened it revealing another room. This one looked more like a living room. But once more, more luxurious than your average looking one.

Two double couches and one single couch held 3 girls and 1 boy. Oh, the 4th girl must not be here yet.

The blonde haired boy had headphones on and his head was bopping to whatever beat he was listening to. It looked interesting.

Two brown haired girls, who were probably the maknaes, were talking lively and an occasional squeal was heard.

The third girl, a serious looking girl but still extremely pretty, sat on the single couch, immersed in a book not realizing anything around her.

{A/N: I can relate but my parents can't XD}

When I came in the maknaes (I'm assuming ) stopped talking and the boy stopped bopping his head to look at who came in (me >.< )

Just the girl on the single couch didn't take any notice.

The light brown haired girl reached over and shook her lightly on the arm. She lifted her head and the brown haired girl slightly tilted her towards me. It was very slight, but after living with the twins and putting up with their pranks, I have become very observant and caught the little act. The -serious but still extremely pretty- girl turned to me and gave me warm smile.

I instantly felt at ease.

"Annyoenghaseyo! My name is Victoria " she said then introduced the others.
"This is Luna" she pointed to the girl who had nudged her arm earlier. Luna smiled brightly and bowed her head. "Annyoenghaseyo!" I did the same.
Victoria then pointed to the other girl whose hair was a shade darker than Luna's.
"This is Krystal"
I turned to Krystal and smiled. I just opened my mouth and then I -OOOOFFF. I looked down.
"Annyoenghaseyo unnie! ! Please take care of me! ! :D" Krystal exclaimed hugging me tightly. I smiled weakly but I was slowly losing conscious. The boy noticed this and frowned.
"Krystal, your gonna kill her if you don't let go and we kinda need our fifth member to work. "
Krystal let go and I took a deep breath and looked at the boy in gratitude. He had a surprisingly soft voice like a females.
"Hey ma name is Amber and no I'm not a boy" he said winking at me. I mean she.

I facepalmed. And not mentally this time.
"mianhe mianhe! !" I said repeatedly bowing my head in embarrassment.
She let out an amused laugh.
"Don't sweat it. I get it all the time"

Anyways that means all of are here then.

Boss walked in. like a boss. XD.
"Now I actually need to go so we'll start training tomorrow instead. Why don't you girls get aquainted instead? "

I nodded. That didn't sound too bad. I looked over at the others who were nodding their heads in agreement. Then they all looked at Victoria. She sighed.
"Fine" she smiled. "Why not? I know a great karaoke place. They got great foods and drinks."
We all cheered. The maknaes especially.

Boss grinned.
"Good! That's sorted. I'll see you ladies tomorrow morning then! " He said walking off.

We all looked at each other in excitement.
"KAJAAA! !"
"KAJAAA! !"

Omm (oh my mama ). They're. ...like the twins. Maybe worse.

They all linked arms as I watched them uncertainly. Amber looked over and smiled before pulling me to the group grip. I smiled.
" You're one of us now Sulli. ^-^"
said Victoria. I was touched.
"Kamsahabnida"

They all had big smiles facing me before we all left the place and we left the building not realizing someone was watching us.
-End of chapter -
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
A/N: dun dun dun duuuuuuun !! FINALLY chapter 5 is done! Sorry for the wait! Who was watching them?? Hmmmm....
Next chapter will be a bit boring but it needs to be done so you guys can understand. . soooo yeah PEACE!
BYEEEEEEE ~