Chapter 7

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
sarang ha neun -- Sulli shi~
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Sulli~
Happy birthday to you!

祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐Sulli~
祝你生日快乐!

Happy birthday unnie! Hope you have a great 21st birthday!

I made the chapter as long as as I could ;)
>>>>>>>>>>>

Sulli POV

"Yeoreobun ireona! We must have fallen asleep after all that singing and crying you guys did. Thank goodness the staff were kind enough to give us blankets and pillows!"

We all woke up to Victoria unnie's annoyed voice.

"That's cause you're a VIP unnie" replied Luna casually but still not getting up and Amber hmmmed in agreement. I sat up to see them both lying on the couches with the pillows over heads as if they have a hangover, which they didn't. Victoria unnie was standing at the doorway with her arms folded, her hair flat on one side. From sleep presumably. Krystal was nowhere to be found.

I sat up and stretched my arms, yawning.
"Ah-chim guys. Where's Krystal? I don't see her anywhere-"
A very loud snore interrupted me from behind the couch causing me to jump off the couch.
" What? Was that? It sounded like a snore!"

Amber finally got7 (future warning - got= got7 always) up and looked behind the couch. She started laughing really hard. I looked at unnie confused and slowly walked over to my crazy unnie.
" Unnie? Gwenchana?"
(Did I get that right? I meant to say "Are you okay?" ) I asked uncertainly.

"I'm fine I'm fine, look at this pabo!" She exclaimed wiping a tear from her face.
Luna got7 up and the three of us (me, Luna and Vic unnie) approached cautiously.

We all started laughing at what we saw. Krystal was there, asleep on the ground. Her legs were sprawled out at an odd angle and loud snores were coming from her open mouth. The blanket that was supposedly to cover her body, was wrapped around her head like a turban XD.

" I didn't expect her to be the heavy sleeper of our group! " Exclaimed Vic unnie tears streaming down her cheeks.

Luna just laughed.
" Yeah she's a really heavy sleeper and only one thing will wake her up, but before I tell you what it is, let's take a picture! Kekeke ~ " Luna cackled evilly walking over to her bag.

After taking several shots, and selcas with sleeping beauty,we bugged Luna to tell us Krystal's weakness.

"OK OK! ! Calm girls! XD look I'll show you!" Laughed Luna
She slowly walked over and put on Growl by Exo really loudly right next to her ear.

[Play media :)]

Krystal immediately jumped up and started dancing to the song and sang along with the chorus

" Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae!
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae!
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~"

The song finished and Krystal opened her eyes looking surprised.
(Yes she sang and danced with her eyes closed).
"What's everyone looking at?" She asked.
"Am I that pretty?" She said posing.

We all laughed at her. Her hair was all sticking up and her makeup smudged and her clothes hanging off her. We all nodded at the maknae.
"De, very pretty" we said at the same time. She beamed at us.