Chapter 6~

Chapter 6~!!! Its finally here guys!!! Sorry for the really long wait!!! Hope you guys are still actually reading this fanfic and just wanted to say THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO VOTED. SARANGHAEYOOOOOOO ♡♡♡♡
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amber's POV 

AYO!
Rapper and English speaking AAAAAMMBEEEERRRR is HERE!! Kekeke ~

-Flashback-

I was practicing my self defense moves in my back garden one day.
I felt that someone was watching me and I looked around but ...No one was there. I shook off the feeling but was still unsettled. I decided to take a break and sat down on the patio. I could still feel eyes on me.

I discreetly put my hand on the flower pot next to me and gripped onto it tightly.  I peered behind the big sakura trees that I planted previously a few years ago. Nothing there. Ok Amber. Keep it calm...and get over this uneasy feeling.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a man in black (XD sorry couldn't resist) and without realizing it I punched him straight on the jaw and he fell backwards.
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆
Me -
On the outside- *poker face that looks mad somehow*
On the inside- screaming 'WTF' like mad. TT^TT
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆
The man groaned as he got up.
"Please calm down sir, I don't intend to harm you. I have a proposal for you. Uggghhh my jaw. Ouch."

I froze for a second before his words registered in my mind. Oh no he did NOT just do that.
"SIR??!? I'M A WOMAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!"

The man blanked out for a second. Confusion evident on his face.

" Omo! ! I am soo sorry Miss!!" He exclaimed.

I just crossed my arms, glaring at him.
"WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU,
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,
AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN?!!" I screamed at him so loudly the neighbours could probably hear me. I've always had a loud voice -_-

" I am the manager of the kpop idol boy band Exo, I want you to be part of a girl group of five and be secret bodyguards for Exo. You're very well trained and I think you would be of excellent service. And how I got in... I think it's better off not knowing for you miss ;D. Please think about Miss...?"

I waited a moment before a replying
"Amber" I accepted the card he held out.
"Hows the pay? " I asked.
"High enough to pay your debt Miss Amber"

How??? Ugh. Creepy but. ..

"I accept"

-end of Flashback -

When I entered the room I saw that there was already a girl there, reading a book.  She looked up and smiled at me shyly before returning to her book. Wait. Don't tell me she thinks I'm a..... TT_TT

Ok so I'm not the most feminine person around but really? ? TT_TT

I sat down on one of the double couches and put on my headphones, listening to exo for the first time.