Chapter 18~

Yeah it wasn't like I was going to actually study for my exams anyways. They actually weren't too bad except for history and geography..and CSPE..and
Stop babbling

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE AF. NO MORE SCHOOL. FIRST YEAR GONE! !! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!! YESSSSSSSS

I swear this was meant to be an extra long chapter but I got7 carried away with random stuff and my cousins. I swear I will make it up to you guys in the next chapter. Swear

Enjoy! ♡ ~

WARNING : This chapter may take a bit of a tragic turn but it won't end that way. Promise.

> > > > > > > > > >

Sulli POV

We all ran out to see the commotion.

I gasped in horror when I saw a car crashed into the building right next to the boys.

A large pool of red spread on the ground next to a crumpled body.

My heart sinks.

Luhan and Suho are trembling as they bend over his body. Luhan let out a cry of anguish.

People were all anxiously calling the ambulance.

Just when it couldn't get worse.

*BOOM BANG BOOM*

The car.....it exploded. .....

Sehun's body flew upwards and..and....

I can't look.

Maybe if I try hard enough, it will all just be an illusion, a troll that Chen and Chanyeol were doing.

No such luck.

People were screaming and pushing, running around.

I saw Victoria, Amber and Luna run towards the boys.

I snapped out of it and grabbed Krystal and pulled with all my might.

We caught up with the girls and as we ran, you can see us take out various things.

Victoria took out a first aid kit,
Luna took out a fire extinguisher,
I took out a fire hose
Krystal took out an immobiliser gun,
Amber took out.....A crowbar.

It's amazing how we can fit all these things in our outfits.
It's magic I tell ya. Magic.

Victoria ran to Sehun's direction and I decided to follow her.

The maknae.... The one who always clung to me so tightly. ..who always had such a cheerful smile...

What's happening??

The girls went to different places, keeping contact through our earpieces.

" Sulli! Check the other members! I'll deal with Sehun! He's losing blood fast and he needs to be brought to hospital!"
Victoria shouted to me.

I nodded reluctantly, not wanting to abandon Sehun.

I ran around the place looking for some of the members. After a few moments I found Chanyeol bent over a piece of the car, a small cut on his forehead. He looked quite shaken up and definitely not the cheerful boy he usually is.

"Chanyeol oppa! Does the cut hurt badly? Are the others hurt too? Chanyeol! "

He looked up and I could see his tear stained face through his bangs. He slowly shook his head.

"I'm fine. .not sure about the others though."

I saw a car wheel speeding towards us behind Chanyeol. My eyes widened and I pushed him out of the way.....