Chapter 25

Luhan POV

" W..Wah? ? I..In love??"
I stuttered and felt my face turn red.

Minseok grinned at me.
" Oh! My baby is growing up so fast! He's in love with a girl!! I knew you weren't actually gay for Sehun!"

He fanned himself like a mother would do when she is excited and I just wanted to melt into the ground and disappear.

" Y..Yah Hyung! ! I'm not in love j..just very very sick! And of course I am not gay!!" I tried to convince him.

He shook his head.
"Nuh uh. You've totally fallen head over heels for Luna."

I waved my arms, trying to convince him otherwise. He might try to set us up.

" Aniyo hyung! Besides, she has a boyfriend! !"

He froze and it took me a moment to realise what I said. I wanted to slap myself for my stupidity.

" She....has...a boyfriend? "
He said it so slowly and mournfully you would have thought he was the one that liked Luna. NOT THAT I LIKE HER.

I didn't know how I was going to deny that since I'm not the type to lie or joke about serious things like this.
So I pleaded with him.

"Please, Hyung, don't tell anybody! "

He looked offended with my request as if he never thought to tell. Oh wait. He wouldn't anyways. He's able to keep a secret. Unlike some people.

*coughTaocough*

Some of the boys can't keep secrets. Some can.
Like, Lay, for example, can keep one. He is a lot more reliable than you think.
The "92 liners can't keep a secret. (Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol.)
Sehun and Kai -

WAIT! ! I AM GETTING OFF TRACK HERE! !

I looked back at Minseok pleadingly.

He looked back at me sternly.

" You have to tell me everything. "

I shook my head.
"It's not my story to tell. Besides, right now, Luna had amnesia. It's not fair of us to take advantage. "

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Luhan. Tell me."

I sighed and gave in.

I told him all about the day I followed the girls to a cafe.
About how a man met Luna and dragged her off. Then followed the girls to an alleyway where the man started to beat Luna up. Then the girls stepped in.

He was silent for the whole time I talked. It was unusual.

" There was a lot of talking. But in the end, the man revealed that he was Luna's boyfriend. I mean is."
I corrected myself.

" And who was the man?"

If I wanted to melt before then I just want to die now.
" I...I ran away before he revealed his face, but he sounded really really familiar! "

He clucked his tongue and shook his head.
" You pabo."

I hung my head.

" But the really weird thing is, is that the girls seemed like they knew exactly what they were doing. They even busted out some moves!"

Minseok looked shocked with my statement and his eyes widened.

His eyebrows narrowed down, quickly masking his emotions, as if he never looked shocked.

" Luhan, you shouldn't have followed them."

Now I was shocked.
" Why?"
He was all happy and whiny just a second ago and now he's saying I shouldn't have gone??
" What are you on about hyung?"