Chapter 32

Third person POV
( I just thought I would try it out for once ^-^)

"WHAT?!?!"

Everyone was shocked. No one knew how to react so they all just stood there, jaws on the floor.

HanNa started to turn red when the silence stayed and the others continued to gawk.

" Ummm, guys? Please say something!" Luhan begged them.

" Umm well it was very unexpected BUT CONGRATULATIONS! ! MY HANNA SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED! !"

Krystal ran out of the room, effectively making everybody else jealous of her brilliant escape.

" Umm yeah. Like Krystal said, it was very very unexpected but congratulations!"
Amber said awkwardly and ran out as well.

" I never thought you had it in you hyung." Kris smirked, finally snapping out of it.

" So the plan worked?!?"
Xuimin asked Luhan, eager to know.

Luhan scoffed but was still a bright pink and tried to speak with sass.
"As if. That plan was so stupid that the moment I started it, I could practically feel the stupidity of it all."

Xuimin huffed and crossed his arms.
" I'm still a better love guru than you. At least I didn't take ages to ask her out."

" Who's her?" Sulli asked confused. She wasn't the only one.

Some of the boys were confused as well while the others had knowing looks on their faces.

Xuimin blushed and looked at his now twiddling thumbs.

" She's my.....yeoja chingu?"

Another echo of shrieks but it was much quieter than the first ones. Mainly because Krystal the Drama Queen was not here.

Krystal and Amber ran back in at the noise.

" WHAT? WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"

Everybody stopped shrieking after that and just stared at Xuimin making him squirm.

"Wae?"

" You have a girlfriend? ! AND I DIDN'T KNOW?! WHAT DOES THAT TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT US?!?"
Cried Chen.

" It just means that XiuHan is better than XiuChen, that's all." Luhan shrugged and wrapped an arm around Luna who was still a little embarrassed.

Chen glared at Luhan as if thinking up a way to kill XiuHan once and for all.
XiuChen and XiuHan never did get along very well.

"How come you didn't tell us? And how come Kai, Lay, Baekhyun, and D.O don't look so surprised!?!"
Exclaimed Suho, upset.

Xuimin squirmed again.
"Because I didn't want to introduce her just yet."

Baekhyun shuffled around a bit awkwardly.
" Me and Kai walked in on them."

Kai smirked.
" They were eating."

" How-"

"Each other's faces."

*owl hoots and a lone tumbleweed tumbles along*

" Ew."

"I saw his selca with her on his phone."
D.O said, a little embarrassed at having to admit how he caught Xuimin.

" What about you Lay?"
Victoria asked him.

" Oh, don't be silly Suho. He doesn't know. He's just being oblivious as usual."