Chapter 24~

Sulli POV

" YG "

The girls and I gasped silently as YG walked over to Seungri and crouched down.

He examined Seungri's bruised face for a moment, turning it this way and that before turning to examine TOP's bruised hand, flexing it this way and that.

Both boys grunted in pain when he touched them. Other than that, it was completely silent in the room.

No one dared speak. There was a very tense atmosphere in the air.

Finally, after what seemed like forever when in fact it was just a few seconds, YG stood up and turned to face us.

" I think you girls should go now, don't you agree?"
Though his words sounded harsh, there was a twinkle in his eye that said he didn't mean it.

" But, sir!" Krystal started to protest.

" Come on girls." Victoria said at the same time.

Amber quickly grabbed her arm and I grabbed the other.

" This isn't our problem Krystal " I hissed into her ear so that she and Amber were the only ones who heard.

She scowled at me and I had to remind her who was older with a glare.

She shut up as we bowed to YG and left the building thought we all knew Krystal would explode once we got7 outside.

And... I was right.

"WHY WOULD WE WALL AWAY JUST BECAUSE OLD MAN YG CAME?? WTF DO YOU MEAN BY 'IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM' AMBER ?? IT'S TO DO WITH LUNA, OF COURSE IT'S OUR PROBLEM SINCE SHE CAN'T REMEMBER THAT THERE IS ONE! !"

I imagined myself giving her a slap to wake her up but Victoria beat me to it.
Sort of.

She gently tapped Krystal's head in an effort to calm the child down.

" Krystal, what Amber said is right. If they need more information then they can ask us. But for now, let YG decided what to do with Seungri."
Victoria's eyes narrowed in anger when she said Seungri.

Krystal's shoulders slumped.
"It's just not fair. .." her bottom lip quivered and tears threatened to spill again.

We all group hugged,with her in the middle.
Victoria stroked her hair, Amber patted her shoulders and I whispered
"It'll be ok" over and over.

It was hard on all of us.
--------

We arrived back at my home (it just seemed like the place we always go to.)

"Noona!!"
Jiyong came running out, his face was very pale.

"Jiyong! You look like you saw a ghost! What-"

"Noona, it's Luna noona!"

My eyes widened and we all ran into the house.

". .! Unnie..! Please!"
Bom was holding Luna, streams if tears on her cheeks, and she was obviously panicking, not knowing what to do.

Luna was lying on the ground on her side, clutching her head as if she were in great pain. She screamed out and Krystal flew to her side.

" Unnie! What's wrong??"

Luna gasped and after several agonising moments, she relaxed and opened her eyes.

" Luna? "
Amber said uncertainly.

Luna beamed at us and sat up.
" I remember you all now!!"

She turned to Krystal, who was sitting next to her, shocked, and gave her a big hug.