~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're just overthinking things?" Minho asked as they walked out of art class together and he tightly held onto Jisung's hand as the younger was practically shaking.

Jisung just nodded but Minho wasn't having it.

Minho tugged his hand to get him to stop walking then lifted Jisung's face up a bit to look at him and noticed how Jisung's eyes were glossy as if he were about to burst out crying.

"I don't care if you think you're overthinking it. Please tell me what's bothering you." Minho said quietly and Jisung shook his head.

"Minho I really have to go home now. I can't be late." Jisung explained as Minho noticed how uneven his breathing was.

"Please?" Minho asked again.

"I really have to go. I promise I'll tell you tomorrow." Jisung said and gave Minho a quick hug before rushing off.

That's what you said yesterday.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung rushed off and started speed walking to his house. He wanted to just go someplace with Minho or sit by himself in the park for a few hours but he knew his parents would be furious if he did.

His parents had told him a few days ago that their friends had been asking a lot about him ever since they saw him and wanted him to come to dinner with them sometime soon. So they agreed on meeting them today.

Jisung had no idea what kind of lies his parents had told them about him or how much he was probably going to have to lie for them. More specifically he knew his parents were going to be upset with him no matter how well the dinner goes. And that was why he had been so anxious the past few days.

They never did anything besides yell at him and that was normal at this point. He didn't want to make Minho worry about something when he should be used to it at this point. The only difference this time is that they would actually have a reason to be mad this time.

Jisung knew he was going to be a mess. He couldn't even prevent himself from stuttering in front of his parents he definitely wouldn't be able to stop himself from doing it in front of their friends. He knew his parents were going to be mad when it was over. He knew the outcome was going to be bad but he had no way of knowing just how bad.

This was the first time they had ever included him in something. And they would get annoyed by him sitting in the same house as them. But he doubted they would do anything further than yelling at him but he knew he couldn't even handle much of that before reaching his breaking point.

No matter how horrible the dinner goes or how badly his parents lecture him though he was going to try his best to make it seem like nothing happened for Minho.

"Go put this on brat." His mom said and threw him a bag of clothes as she rolled her eyes at him.

Jisung nodded and rushed upstairs to change his clothes.

He took out the outfit his mom that his mom had bought him which consisted of a nice pair of jeans and a short-sleeved collared shirt.

Jisung rushed and put on the pants then went to his closet and pulled out a long-sleeved collard shirt that was the same color and hoped that his mom wouldn't say anything about it.

"Seriously? Why don't you freaking listen Jisung? Go put on the shirt that I bought you ungrateful little brat."

"It d-didn't fit."

"Don't lie to us! We checked the size on your other clothes before going out and buying it for you!" His dad yelled at him. "You aren't even appreciative of us buying you nice clothes. You're ridiculous."

"I-I get c-cold r-really e-easily." Jisung stuttered out. Hoping that they would drop it and let him wear the long-sleeved shirt.

"Deal with it, idiot! It's only a couple of hours. Go freaking get changed so we aren't late all because of you" His mom yelled at him.

"Okay, s-sorry." Jisung apologized and ran back upstairs to put on the shirt they bought him.