#ㅤㅤ²⁵. pars sanitalis velle sanari fuit.

Start from the beginning

ㅤㅤㅤ"Weak. Just like younger fairies." he laughed at her as she tried to get up, almost crying out of pain.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What...?" her sense of understanding was weak as she had just woken up and the pain was very distracting.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I eat their limbs and leave behind their rests in War of Killahead when they were left behind by older fairies, tasted delicious." the brute turned human as he spoke, pulling Sol's long red hair so she would forcefully look at his face; his smile was disgusting, in her vision. She was even angrier after he admitted with such pride that he was the monster that attacked her siblings while she was out.

ㅤㅤㅤSol wondered if it was part of Yudith's plan of vengeance - for all she knew, her sister and Morgana were working together to destroy humanity and every kind that stood with them, it would be a win-win situation for both of them to kill the fairies, the kind that didn't join Gunmar and instead separated her from the creature that Aspen loved the most later on -.

ㅤㅤㅤShe thought on her brothers once more; the brute wasn't being careful in the slightest with her, she could only wonder how they suffered in pain when she was fighting against what remained of one of their older brothers. Life was truly unfair sometimes, it took everything from her when she was still weak and it was about to do it again; as much as Izzet didn't like to acknowledge that, she became protective of her apprentices, they were her first friends in decades, it was only normal that she grew to care about those rascals.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon couldn't imagine how the next day would be if she survived somehow and couldn't experience anything that she considered normal in her life; how would it be to not hear Beatrice's uneven knocks on the door? Or Claire's rants about how Pride and Prejudice was the masterpiece of all masterpieces created by human kind? Or Veronica's complains everytime she was kicked out of Sol's library? Or Ezekiel's failed attempts to flirt? Or her familiar's dramatic screams and cries when she didn't give him what he wanted?

ㅤㅤㅤ"Fairy crying, too weak." the monster teased, pressing her head against the grass with his palm. Sol didn't even noticed she was crying until he pointed it out. She tried to move, but it was hard, her whole body was in pain because of the amount of pressure the big man used to keep her on the ground. She felt one of her arms break and screamed with the pain that came with it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"SOOOOOOOLLLLL!" the crow screamed from far before he hissed at the metamorph like a cat, scratching his face to distract him as Solamon got up with much effort. The bird bit the monster's face multiple times, spitting the pieces he managed to take because of the horrible taste.

ㅤㅤㅤThe fairy took the staff and aimed at the moving monster, making sure that her familiar was far from where she was aiming.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Frangit ossa fulmen!" she screamed and a thunder came out of the center of the dark crystal on the staff, hitting the brute on the center of his chest. Another thunder hit him in the same place and sent both him and the fairy to the ground by it's force.

ㅤㅤㅤA hole was made in his chest, and he still was capable of standing up to keep fighting.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You are dumb for fighting for Yudith! She's a traitor, after you're not useful, she'll only throw you away!" the fairy frowned, not scared of screaming at the man who tried to transform into another animal, but failed because of his multiple injuries.

ㅤㅤㅤShe couldn't let him get near herself again, with a single hit he was already capable of doing a lot of damage to her body.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I am not dumb! Only devoted to my queen, she saved my life when I most needed her help, I follow her wherever she goes in return. I would take my life if my queen simply asked me to. She deserves the world-"