Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

"This is cute", he giggles like a kid, holding the bear close to him. 

"Bella. We've had our ups and downs through these months and I'm sorry for giving you hell. I truly deeply apologize and I'm very sorry for putting you through my troubles. You've helped me in so many ways and I want to thank you. I'm not an easy person to deal with that's for sure", Chase pauses, chuckling. 

"What matters is the reality. I've fallen in love with you. Your honestly the most beautiful, caring, kindest girl I have ever met. I think what I'm trying to say is, Bella, will you be my girlfriend...for real this time?"

"Yes Chase, I'll be your girlfriend, for real this time", I giggle as he smiles, pulling me in for a kiss. 

"Now go upstairs, I have one more gift for you", I say winking to him as he smiles. 

⚠Sexual Warning⚠

Once he gets upstairs I follow shortly after. I go into the bathroom and take off my clothes, revealing lingerie I had bought just for this moment. I took my hair down and tussled it around, plopping a cute Santa hat on top.

Chase laid on the bed as I walked into the room, his eyes lit up as soon as he saw. 

"Bella", he starts to say before I climb on top of him. 

"Shh baby. No need to talk", I smirk. 

I start to kiss him as he smiles in the kiss, flipping me over. 

"I'm in charge baby", he winks at me before pushing himself onto me, causing me to moan out loud. 

"Chase", I whisper. 

"Yes baby", he whispers back, kissing my neck. 

"I-I love you", I manage to get out as he pulls away. 

"I love you more", he winks before attacking my neck with millions of kisses. 

He stands up to strip and afterwards he kisses me from my neck down towards my belly button. 

He takes off my bra and mumbles "beautiful" under his breath as I blush. 

Both of his hands are used to pin me down as I arch my back slowly, when he starts to kiss down to my lower region. 

"Please", I moan out. 

"Stand up", he orders and I oblige his request, standing up, looking at him in the eyes with lust. 

"Suck", he says in almost an angry way, turning me on even more. 

I start to suck him off as he moans my name, lightly pulling on my hair. 

"Fuck, Bella", he calls out my name and I moan as I begin to play with myself.

He slaps me as I look at him and he looked pissed. 

"Don't touch yourself. Hands behind your back", he orders as I smirk, going to touch him. He swats my hand away, being very quick to pull me back up and throwing me onto the bed. 

He slips a condom on and slams right into me. 

"Ow, Chase your hurting me!" I scream out as he comes to a complete stop, looking at me with lust in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry babe. We can stop if you want", he says, looking as if he wanted to cry. 

"Just go slow", I say as he nods, entering himself back into me, this time slowly.

Once it starts to feel good I tell him to fasten his pace. 

"Chase, Faster p-please", I moan out as he smirks. 

"My pleasure", he smiles, going harder and faster, causing him to hit my g-spot. 

Moans and tons of cuss words are being filled in the room as if we care who hears it. It felt like it was just us too in the room. 

Chase was finally mine. I looked at him as he fucked me roughly. 

His long hair clung to his face with sweat, his blue eyes looked at me with lust, and he soft pink lips were open slightly, moaning my name. I was his. 

"Chase I'm gonna-", I start to say as he huffs, thrusting harder into me. 

"Me too babe. Hold on. On the count of three", he says, almost out of breath as I nod. 

"One. Two. Three", he says as I moan out his name again.

"fuck"! Chase screams as I moan out his name loudly. We both come to our high, smiling at each other as we do so. He collapses next to me, breathing heavily. 

"I love you", I breath out. 

"I love you more angel", Chase says, as we both smile. 

"I hope you two used a condom", Chase's mother says from the other side of the door. 

Chase and I burst into a lot of laughter as he cuddles me closer to him.

"Three butterflies", I mutter smiling, tracing his chest. 

"Three butterflies".