5041-5060 Nangong San Master

Start from the beginning

Chapter 5043 Exciting 7

  Nangong Liuyun: "..."

  However, he is satisfied with his mother's attitude towards Su Luo at this stage, and only hopes that she can persevere as always.

  But at this time, when Su Luo was dragged by Mrs. Nangong to the Wubaiyuan of Nangong Meteor, he finally realized that his wife cherished her hands and was reluctant to knead Nangong Liuyun?

  When did Mrs. Nangong cherish her hands more than her?

  Nangong Jiayi has been taking care of Nangong Meteor inside.

  Nangong Meteor had obviously woke up, because just walked to the door, I saw the conversation between Nangong Meteor and Nangong Jiayi.

  "Sister, where is Sister Jingyi?" Nangong Meteor's voice was very soft and weak.

  Serenity instrument? Ning San?

  Nangong Jiayi frowned: "What are you asking her for?"

  Nangong Meteor said: "She saved my life, I want to thank her face to face... Sister, I want to see her."

  Nangong Jiayi frowned fiercely: "Who Saved your life? You don't think it was Ning San who saved your life, did you? Meteor, are you confused?!"

  Nangong Jiayi knew that her brother was weak at this time, and she should have a soft voice, but she knew it was one in her heart. What happened, when it was really done, she almost used a low growl attitude!

  Nangong Meteor looked at her twin sister in amazement.

  "Didn't Sister Jingyi rescue me? But, I remember it was her... I slept for a long time, Sister Jingyi said to me, Xing, don't sleep, father, mother, brother and sister are waiting for you to wake up. , And then I woke up..." Nangong Meteor said these words with difficulty.

  But Nangong Jiayi couldn't wait to slap this beautiful and exquisite porcelain doll-like brother into the air!

  I have to say that Nangong Jiayi is a violent sister in front of Nangong Meteor.

  "Wake up!" Nangong Jiayi poked Nangong Meteor's forehead, "Tranquility treats you? She did not put you to death already very well, do you still expect her to save you?"

  "Sanjie, sister Jingyi treated you that way? Okay, don't you also like Sister Jingyi? How can you do this now?" Nangong Meteor's red lips pursed, and she looked at Nangong Jiayi with an unhappy expression.

  Nangong Jiayi also liked Tranquility at the beginning, because she was gentle, generous, beautiful, dignified, smart, and understanding...all good adjectives can be put on her.

  But then I learned from my mother that the tranquility instrument was so fake that she deliberately broke the Meteor cure!

  Because only in this way can she stay right beside her second brother, approach her second brother, comfort her, and approach the deepest part of her heart. That's what she planned!

  If she was willing to treat it well, her brother would have been awake long ago!

  Thinking of this, Nangong Jiayi trembled with anger!

  But the silly little brother in front of him didn't know anything, and he kept saying that Tranquility is good, and he was so mad at her!

  Nangong Jiayi stepped on the bed, pointed at Nangong Meteor, righteously said: "Nangong Meteor, I can tell you that the one who saved you is Su Luo, her medical skills are excellent, she is yours. The savior is also our second sister-in-

  law in the future, your little head will be remembered for me!" Nangong Meteor looked at Nangong Jiayi blankly, dazedly, the whole person forgot to react.

  The future second sister-in-law...

  "But, but... the future second sister-in-law, isn't it... Sister Jingyi?" Nangong Meteor felt that he had slept for a long time. After waking up, it seemed that the whole world had changed.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5044 Exciting 8

  Nangong Jiayi was almost pissed off by him!

  "Ning Yi has long ago..." Just before Nangong Jiayi shouted that Ning Yi was already dead, the door was kicked open.

  Nangong Jiayi tilted her head and saw Su Luo at the door.

  The morning light formed a backlight behind her, covering her body with a blurry and mysterious beauty.

  Su Luo walked into the room indifferently and walked to Nangong Meteor.

  Nangong Meteor looked at Su Luo in amazement.

  The two looked at each other.

  Su Luo sighed secretly in his heart, this delicate young boy is already so good-looking now, when he recovers, he will definitely be another beautiful young boy.

  Su Luo calmly looked at him and introduced himself: "Hello, I'm Su Luo, your second wife in the future."

  Nangong Meteor: "..."

  His brain hasn't been repaired yet, so here is the shocking news. When he came, he got stuck.

  "Second, second sister-in-law..." Nangong Meteor stared at Su Luo in astonishment.

  Er sister-in-law...shouldn't it be sister Jingyi? It should be Sister Jingyi, how could she be this strangely beautiful woman?

  Nangong Meteor's brain shook, her head tilted,

  and she fainted... Mrs. Nangong was about to rush over, but she realized that something was wrong again, so she held her back halfway and turned to look at Su Luo.

  It can be seen how much Mrs. Nangong trusts Su Luo.

  Su Luo calmly patted the concoction on the syringe without a glance, and said slowly, "It's okay, he won't be dizzy for long, and he will wake up in pain after a while."

  Mrs. Nangong: "..."

  Nangong Jiayi: " ..."

  The syringe in Su Luo's hand found the position of the blue vein on the forehead of the Nangong Meteor, and he immediately plunged in with the hand of the eye disease. After the liquid was infused, he quickly pulled it out. The whole process took less than a second.

  After Su Luo returned to set the syringe, Nangong Meteor suddenly yelled: "Ah!"

  He bounced off the bed, sitting upright, holding his head in his hands, dripping with cold sweat, and shaking his whole body in pain.

  Mrs. Nangong was distressed, but she didn't dare to rush, so she pulled Su Luo's sleeve weakly, and Su Luo didn't respond to the action too lightly, so Mrs. Nangong pulled Su Luo's sleeve again.

  Su Luo turned around and saw Mrs. Nangong with an embarrassed expression on her face.

  "Just a little lesson..." Mrs. Nangong said weakly.

  Su Luo was speechless and sighed: "Madam was wrong. I told you the day before yesterday that for Nangong Meteor to fully recover, it must go through ten births rather than death. This is the first time." So it

  was not deliberate revenge... Nangong Madam and Nangong Jiayi looked at each other and exhaled.

  "Well, how long will it take?" Nangong Jiayi saw her younger brother rolling on the bed in pain and almost got out of bed. She was very distressed.

  "I will come back in an hour." Su Luo nodded towards Mrs. Nangong and Nangong Jiayi, turned around and left.

  Seeing that Su Luo was gone, Mr. Nangong said bitterly: "This tranquility instrument will not make you peaceful after death. It's really..."

  "Mother, didn't she say that she died to save the second brother?" Nangong Jiayi said something.

  Mrs. Nangong sneered: "She attacked Xing'er in order to get close to your second brother. She hasn't succeeded yet, how could she die?" I

  have to say that Mrs. Nangong's logic is rarely clear.

  "Mother, what happened ten thousand years ago?" Nangong Jiayi frowned.

  When Mrs. Nangong was about to speak, suddenly, Nangong Meteor yelled: "Sister Jingyi!"

  Then the whole person fell on the bed and passed out in pain.

  PS: Today is over, good night~~~~~The last page vote for a monthly pass~~~Look at the monthly pass in hand~~Thank you~~~~~~~

  (End of this chapter)