Epilogue

TWO MONTHS LATER

SMUT WARNING

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been about two months since the incident with Eric. Elena is now starting to sleep peacefully at night. She barely has any nightmares, which I am happy about. Her cheek is now healed but there is a tiny scar right on her cheekbone, if you look fast, you can't even see it. I was happy she was able to move forward and she even stopped stuttering when she spoke.

I looked over my notes and adjusted some of the papers on my board. "Alright, so this week I need everyone on their A-game. I'm keeping Eric alive in order to get more answers and I swear this bastard loves to makes things difficult. Liam found that there is a spot not to far from the house and that was where Eric was staying. I need a few of you guys to-"

My eyes averted to the door hearing it open. Elena peeked her head in and smiled when she saw me. "Hi daddy," she whispered. She made her way over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I could hear a few chuckles around the room causing me to frown. "Baby," I mumbled. "I'm in the middle of a meeting." She pouted and stared up at me through her lashes as she held out a pack of gummy bears. "Daddy can you open this please?"

I face palmed. "Baby not now... let me finish in here and then you can eat your gummies. Just give me a few minutes."

"But daddyyy... Niall and Louis won't help me and they are not letting me play with them. I wanna stay in here with you and I wanna cuddle."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Okay okay" I took the pack of gummies and quickly ripped them open. "Here," I said handing them back to her. She looked over and waved happily seeing Zayn. Within the next minute she was perched up comfortably on his lap smacking away on her gummy bears.

I shook my head. I wanted to finish the meeting but I didn't want her to hear any of it. She told me before how she hates that I kill people and hurt them. She says jail is for bad people, not torture and death.

I handed my phone to her and had Zayn pop my air pods into her ears. That will hopefully keep her both quiet and distracted for the next hour or so. I was happy to see all the guys be so open with having her around. This isn't the first time she interrupted one of my meetings and I'm sure this wouldn't be the last, but the guys are really understanding- which I appreciate. Some of them even play silly games with her while I am away or on the phone. She was a little hesitant at first to be around them but it didn't take long for her to let her guard down.

Also, the random bleeding from the miscarriage stopped and she was back onto her regular period flow. She actually finished her cycle about a week ago and she said she wasn't in too much pain, just discomfort.

I ended up finishing the meeting about twenty minutes earlier than I thought. I explained to the men that we need to find out who Eric was working with and we need to find out if they are planning something else. Eric has a lot of power and he's good at getting people to do whatever he wants. So I need to find out who his minions are and what they are up to.

When the meeting ended, I grabbed Elena's hand and led her out the door. "Come on baby let's go upstairs and cuddle like you wanted."

I have to say, she has gotten even more clingy as time went by, if that's even possible, but I actually don't mind it at all. Sometimes I even find myself looking for her and wanting to be around her. We've had serval lazy days where we just cuddle and watch movies but I love it. She's healing both mentally and physically and I couldn't be happier.

I carried her up to our bedroom and tackled her onto the bed. Her giggles filled my ears and I couldn't help but laugh with her. She's so damn beautiful and I just can't get enough of her.