Chapter 15

The next morning...

Gregory's P.O.V.

I groaned hearing the alarm on my phone go off. "Fuck.." I mumbled. I slowly reached over to grab it careful not to wake Lucille. We stayed up pretty late last night and I know she's exhausted. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages and I saw two from Mr. Styles.

It actually slipped my mind that he was coming back today- even though I just reminded Elena last night that he was.

I read over the message and quickly sent a response.

He said that we would be here by eleven so that gives me enough time to get a few things done. I wiggled out of Lucille's hold and made my way into the bathroom. I think I'll have enough time to do my chores and Lucille's because she usually just has to wipe the windows and dust.

I quickly brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower.

                                           * * *

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist as I existed my bathroom. I smiled seeing Lucille looking up at me through her lashes. She's so beautiful.

"Good morning, baby" I said walking over and kissing her on her soft lips. She smiled but didn't kiss me back. I frowned, she always loves my kisses. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked running my fingers through her hair. She shrugged playing with her fingers. "Nothing.."

I shook my head and sat beside her on the bed. "Talk to me love. What's the matter?"

She sighed and closed her eyes, "do you love Elena more than me?" I furrowed my eyebrows. What? Is she serious right now? I ran my fingers through my wet hair and puffed out my cheeks. "Baby," I said planting a kiss on her lips again. "I don't love anyone more than I love you. I love you very very much and Elena will never come in between that. Ever. Do you understand?" She nodded.

I gently grabbed her by her chin and lifted her head so that she was looking me in the eyes. "Why would you even ask something like that?" She shrugged. "Well... you told everyone that you and her are dating and you yelled at me the other day for talking to her.." I could see by the look on her face that she was getting worked up.

I pulled her small frame into my arms and kissed her forehead. "I know and I'm so sorry for that. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was mean and scary, wasn't I?" She nodded her head with wide eyes. I pressed my lips against hers and kissed both her cheeks. "I'm sorry my love. I just don't want you talking to her, alright? She's a bad person and she doesn't deserve to be around a lovely person like you. So when you see her, I want you to just go the other way, okay? Act like she doesn't even exist. Can you be a good girl and do that for me?"

She nodded her head again.

"Baby don't ever doubt my love for you again. Yes sir?"

"Yes sir."

I smiled, "that's my pretty girl." I chuckled seeing a blush form on her cheeks.

I gently placed her back on the bed and stood to my feet. "alright, I'm gonna go get ready and I'm gonna start preparing for Mr. Styles coming home. Go shower and everything and then I'll fix you some breakfast, okay?"

She nodded.

I quickly got dressed and made my way to Elena's room to set out her uniform.

Elena's P.O.V.

I hopped out of the shower and grabbed my towel off of the hook. Greg never came back last night and it took me awhile to actually fall asleep. I missed him and I wanted him to hold me until I fell asleep like he always does. Maybe he just forgot.

I left the bathroom and made my way back to my room. I wish I had a connecting bathroom like Greg does. It would be so much easier.

I entered my room and saw my clothes already laid out on the bed. I guess Greg put them there when I was in the bathroom.

I quickly got dressed and pulled my hair into a neat bun at the top of my head the way Greg taught me. I decided to skip breakfast today because I wasn't sure what time Mr. Styles would be back and I know he likes everything to be clean.

I took a deep breath and made my way towards his office to get to work.

A/N: Hiiii

Sooo Greg...... he really seems to have a way with words.... you agree?

Why is Elena a 'bad person' ?

I wonder what's gonna happen next.....

Mr. Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें