Chapter 4

Elena's P.O.V.

As soon as we reached Greg's bedroom I broke down. That was so embarrassing and I know I'm gonna get the worst beating of my life.

"Stop crying." Greg demanded.

He carried me into the bathroom and placed me on my feet. "Take off those clothes. You're sleeping here tonight so that I can keep an eye on you. What in the hell even made you sick?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I felt so weak.

Greg turned on the shower and stuck his hand under the water to make sure it was the right temperature. He turned to me and frowned seeing that I was still motionlessly standing there. "Elena," he huffed. "You have to at least help yourself. I have to go pack up Mr. Styles things but I expect you to be finished by the time I get back." He helped me out of my clothes and placed a kiss to my cheek. "I'll leave something for you to wear on the bed. I'll be back soon." He leaned down and picked up my soiled clothes from the floor and left shutting the door behind him.

I took a deep breath and stepped into the shower letting the warm water run down my skin. I wish I could just stand up to Greg. I wish I had the power to push him away and tell him no but he is so much stronger than I am. I never have a say in anything and I'm just so tired of it. I wish I could go with Mr. Styles and just escape for a few days.

I quickly wash my body making sure to get the horrid smell of me. I didn't bother washing my hair because Greg washed it for me last night. I closed my eyes. I miss how Greg used to be, when he wasn't mean and forceful. He was my best friend when I first started. We went roller skating on our days off and we went to this cute little coffee shop downtown every Sunday morning. It was perfect until that night.

"Elena!" I jumped hearing Greg knock on the door. He swung the door open and frowned seeing me in the shower. He slid open the glass shower door and jumped back. "Fuck! The water is boiling hot!" He harshly grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the shower. "Look at your fucking skin! Why would you do that?!"

He shut off the water and quickly wrapped my towel around me. I didn't even realize how hot the water was. I looked in the mirror and frowned seeing red blotches all over my skin.

Greg grabbed my hand and led me back into the bedroom. "How are you feeling baby girl?"

"I-I'm so sorry... I tried to get to the bathroom b-but I couldn't. My-My tummy hurt so bad and I felt dizzy and I couldn't hold it.." I feel dizzy again. I can feel myself rambling. "I'm really sorry..."

Greg pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "You don't have to apologize. However, you're still getting your punishment. Don't question me and ask why. I'm giving you you're punishment because I feel like you deserve it."

"But-"

He gave me a look that made me shut up immediately.

"Get on the bed."

I couldn't move. Is he going to do what I think he is?

I reached for my clothes but Greg quickly snatched them from my grasp. "You don't need that. Get on the bed now!"

I quickly climbed onto the bed and got on my hands and knees. I heard the all too familiar sound of Greg unbuckling his belt. He stepped closer to me. "You're getting seventy lashes tonight."