Chapter 47

Elena's P.O.V.

I felt horrible. I didn't want to go to bed without daddy. I needed him to hold me and just lay with me until I fall asleep. I knew I should have told him about the baby sooner but I just couldn't. I didn't even mean to tell the other guys, they kept asking questions and I just couldn't take it anymore. So, I told them everything.

I slipped out of my dress and pulled daddy's sweat shirt over my head. This is my favorite sweatshirt. It smells just like daddy. I'm glad he allowed me to keep it.

I crawled into my bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. This room isn't the same as my other room but I guess it will have to do for tonight.

I tried my best not to cry but I couldn't help it. Daddy is upset and I'm not even sure if he forgives me.

This is all my fault.

Harry's P.O.V.

I let out a breath as I paced the length of my room. I wanted to shake this angry feeling but I just couldn't. I'm nowhere near prepared to be a father right now. I kill people and torture them almost all the time, there is no way I can take care of a delicate little baby. Sometimes I even have trouble dealing with Elena.

What's worse is the baby isn't even mine. Why the fuck should I raise that asshole's kid?

I made my way down the stairs and into the living room. Louis was curled up asleep on the couch. He was shivering slightly. I sat beside him and moved him so that his head rested comfortably in my lap. Leaning over, I grabbed one of the throw blankets and draped it over him. I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed. It surprisingly calmed me.

What the fuck am I going to do?

Louis is the most gentle person I have ever met, aside from Elena, and I treat him like shit. He's afraid of me and it took me a really long time to figure out why. I just thought he was a bit soft and he didn't have a backbone so he was never able to kill the way Liam, Zayn, and I did. It actually annoyed me how sensitive he was.

It's impossible to take care of a baby. I don't have the patience for it.

"Hey Haz.." I turned seeing Liam enter the room. He had a bowl of popcorn in his hands.

"I thought you were asleep."

He shook his head and plopped down by Louis' feet. "Nope... Lou and I were supposed to watch a movie." He chuckled. "But I guess not.." I reached over and grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bowl. "We can watch something.."

He shrugged, "sure." He grabbed the remote and turned on the television. "Where's Ellie?" He asked.

"I sent her to bed." I looked down at Louis in my lap. "I just didn't want to be around her right now." I rested my head on the back of the couch and looked up at the ceiling. "Liam what am I gonna do?"

Liam didn't say anything.

I spoke anyway. "I can't be a dad Liam. Not right now. I don't have the patience for it and plus I fucking kill people for a living. I mean what kind of message does that send to a kid? I even have trouble with Elena. I yell at her and I even make Louis cry sometimes. I'm not cut out to be a parent."

I ran my fingers through Louis scalp again. "She's literally carrying the seed of satan. That baby is the result of rape.."

Liam's eyes snapped to mine. "Harry please don't let Elena hear you say that."

I shook my head, "I know. I know." I sighed again. "I just don't know what to do or how to feel. Fuck, we haven't even had sex yet. We've never been intimate and we've never done anything sexual before. Now I'm supposed to take care of a baby that's not even mine? That's bull shit!"

I guess my rant was a little too loud because Louis started to stir in my lap. I froze as he rubbed his eyes. He looked over at Liam and immediately crawled over and curled into his lap. I could see Liam's whole mood change as he gently placed a kiss on Lou's forehead and rubbed his thigh in small circles.

It still amazes me how close they are.

Within the next minute, Louis was once again fast asleep.

"Liam... how do you do that?"

He frowned, "do what?"

"That with Louis. Everything is just so easy for you two. You guys never fight or get into arguments and you don't seem like you have a problem with him being clingy. How do you not get annoyed?"

Liam chuckled and placed another kiss onto Lou's hair. "Harry I love Louis and I can't really say that about a lot of people. Louis and I are not perfect but we always try to fix what is wrong. No matter what. I know he needs me and I think that's why I don't really mind the clingy-ness."

I nodded. "Do you ever yell at him or make him cry?"

"Sometimes but I always make sure to let him know that we're okay. I don't think I would ever be so mad at him to where I don't want him near me. Yeah I need my space sometimes but it's not terrible."

I didn't say anything.

"Haz?" I hummed a response. "You're not going to be mad at Elena forever. She needs you, especially right now. I know you're pissed that we didn't tell you about it and I completely understand that. However, we have to move forward. Harry you're my best friend and I know you love Elena- whether you want to admit it or not. She's good for you. So just try to put the anger aside and just hold her. All you have to do is let her know that you're there for her."

Liam stood shifting Louis onto his hip and placed the half eaten popcorn bowl onto the coffee table. "I'm going to put Louis to bed but check on Elena before you go to sleep tonight."

I watched as he disappeared up the staircase.