Chapter 31

Elena's P.O.V.

"This is Vince, my driver." The man had on an all black tuxedo and a couple of his tattoos on his neck peeked out of the collar of his shirt.

I gave him a small wave. He nodded in return, "hello miss nice to meet you."

Harry grabbed my hand and helped me into the large jeep. "Baby why do you seem so tense? You have nothing to be scared or nervous about. I'm going to be there the whole time and everyone is really nice." I looked down and twirled the rings around his large fingers. "W-What if they don't like me... what if they don't want to talk to me or something?"

I frowned seeing him throw his head back and let out a loud laugh. "Oh my sweet sweet girl. You are so cute." He leaned over and unbuckled my seatbelt pulling me into his lap. I giggled as he peppered me with kisses. "Don't worry baby, they are going to love you."

Mr. Styles' P.O.V.

It took a while but we finally reached Dennis' house. Elena was sound asleep.

"Baby.." I whispered quietly. She furrowed her eyebrows and tightened her grip on my shirt. "Daddy," she whimpered. I froze. What?

Shaking my head I slid out of the car and placed her on her feet. "Baby girl you have to wake up now. We're here." She rubbed her eyes and let out a small yawn. "Up up.." she held up her arms and pouted. I shook my head, "baby we have to go inside so you can meet everyone." I grabbed her hand and knocked on the door. Liam answered. "Hey mate!" He pulled me in for a quick hug and ruffled my hair. "I didn't think you were serious about coming!" His face lit up when he saw Elena. "Ahh look at my pretty girl!" He scooped her into his arms and planted kisses all over her face. That seemed to wake her up immediately. Her eyes sparkled as she laughed.

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

I followed the two of them inside and greeted the other guys. I furrowed my eyebrows, every one seemed a little tense. The silence throughout the room was a bit uncomfortable. "What's going on?" Liam fixed Elena on his hip and grabbed my wrist pulling me into the kitchen. "Listen mate we all need to talk to you. The girls are upstairs so maybe you can introduce Elena and then come back down so we can talk."

Fuck.

I shook my head. "What the fuck is going on Liam?"

"Harry, just take her up stairs so I-"

"Louis?" I called.

I heard him scamper up from the couch and make his way into the kitchen. I grabbed Elena and placed her into Louis arms. He seemed uneasy but I could tell he tried to keep his anxiety at bay- which I appreciated. "Louis, take Elena upstairs with the other girls while we talk. And make sure that she is okay and comfortable before you leave her there."

I cupped Elena's cheeks and planted a kiss onto her soft lips. "Okay baby, this is Louis, he's gonna take you upstairs so that you can meet the other girls. I have to talk to Li about something and I'll be right up to come get you. Can you be a good girl for me?"

She nodded her head.

I gave her one last kiss before dismissing the both of them.

I turned to Liam. "Tell me what is going on Liam."

The other guys filled into the kitchen. Zayn pulled out his laptop. "Alright," he said. "That boy you beat up a few days ago... Gregory is it? He broke into the warehouse." He tapped some buttons. "Seems as though he's stealing money and he's breaking into your house. I think he's after your little. I pulled up some of the footage from last week and there seems to be someone in the house who is working with him. A male and a female worker. I did a little more research and did a face scan. Their names are Lucille and Collins."

A/N: Woahhh Collins of all people???

What do you think he is planning?

What do you think is gonna happen next?