Chapter 33

Mr. Styles' P.O.V.

I helped Liam clear off the table and collect all the dishes. I was glad that Elena ate something. She actually ate most of everything on her plate.

"Haz" Liam said handing me another plate. "I'm so happy that you finally found someone."

I raised an eyebrow. "Found someone?" He nodded. "Elena is a sweet girl. Plus, she balances you out." I laughed at that. "What the hell are you talking about Liam?" He patted my back and shrugged. "You're nicer when she's around. I mean even at the table you barely even heard what we were talking about."

I shook my head, "Elena and I aren't together. Plus she's different than all the other girls I have been interested in. She very timid and subservient, she doesn't challenge me. I'm the biggest fucking mafia leader in the country and she's like a little bunny rabbit. Her being with me is like throwing a steak in a lion's cage. She's too fragile for me."

Liam folded his arms across his chest. "Well she seems quite a bit attached to you, mate. So you must be doing something right. I mean the whole time at the table she didn't even want to sit in her own chair."

"Well yeah but I don't know Li... I like her but I don't really see it going anywhere further than that. She's very.... needy and I just don't think that I have the patience for her. Even in the house, she stays under me all day and I just feel suffocated..." I took a deep breath and shook my head. "I don't want to hurt her..."

Liam nodded his head, "do you at least like her?"

"Of course I do but not enough to call us a thing." I put my hands up and made air quotes.

Liam didn't say anything for a long time. I couldn't even believe that I admitted this to him... and more importantly myself. I really like Elena but she's just not the woman that I would usually go after. Elena is just too easy.

"H-Harry..?"

I raised my eyes to see Elena coming into the kitchen. I couldn't get over how adorable she looked in her outfit. I never thought about having a little because I just don't think that I am 'daddy material'. I know how harsh I can be and I don't want to hurt Elena in any way.

"Baby what's wrong?"

She made her way over to me and made grabby hands. I placed her on my hip and kissed her cheek. "H-Harry.." she whispered. I think she was a little shy since Liam was standing there. "C-Can I sleep over here tonight? The girls and I want to have a slumber party and-and they said we can watch princess movies and play make-up.."

Liam's P.O.V.

I smiled seeing how Harry's whole persona changed as soon as Elena was in his arms. He's in denial. He would be perfect for Elena and I know he wants to be with her. He just needs to stop lying to himself.

I rinsed off the rest of the dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher.

"Baby," Harry said. "You can't stay the night here. I didn't bring any of your stuff with us and I don't want you staying up too late. You need to get all the rest you can for the next couple of days." She pouted and folded her arms across her chest. "But Harry... that's not fair! Alex's daddy is letting her spend the night a-and Camille said that her daddy said I can. D-Dennis said it was okay."

I chuckled to myself seeing Harry become flustered with making a decision.

He glanced over at me and then back at Elena. "Baby no... I can't watch you if you stay the night here. I need to make sure that you are okay. What if you have nightmares or get snackish during the night, I won't be able to take care of you."

"Harry," I said. "I think it would be nice if she stayed. That will give her some time to bond with the girls and that way you can have some space. It'll give us time to take care of the situation." I raised my eyebrow. "No. I need to keep an eye on her to make sure she's okay."

I sighed and sook my head. "Haz she'll be fine here. Dennis will take care of her, plus, maybe Louis can stay as well and then you Zayn and I can take care of everything."

A/N: Heyyyy

OMG Mr. Styles is sooo in denial lol.... you agree?

Do you think that he will change his mind??

Sooo. I was thinking of Liam and Louis being a thing.... yay or nay?

Other comments can go here.... :)