Chapter 8

Elena's P.O.V.

I sat curled up in Greg's lap as he finished talking to his friends at the table. The food was delicious but I couldn't stop thinking about Lucille. Why wasn't she allowed to talk to me? Why did Greg tell her that we were dating? I had so many questions but I was just too scared to ask. I've seen Greg angry many times before but nothing like that. I mean I'm sure Lucille just wanted to be my friend.

"Elena?" Greg said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Are you finished with everything? Do you want anything else?"

I scanned the table and my eyes landed on the half filled gallon of apple juice. "Can I have some juice please?"

I was surprised to see how nice Greg was being. He poured me cup and juice and handed it to me. "You can take that upstairs love. I have clean up everything and then we can find you something to wear for the pool, alright?" I nodded.

"C-Can I put on SpongeBob?"

He chuckled gently helping me to stand to my feet. "Of course. I'll be there soon."

With that he pecked me on my lips and sent me on my way. What has gotten into him?

I walked down the long hallway to the staircase and made my way up towards Greg's bedroom. I don't even know how to swim. I've never learned how to. Greg and Mr. Styles bought me a few bathing suits when we went to San Francisco for one of Mr. Styles' grand openings but I only wore one of them.

I entered Greg's room making sure to shut the door behind me. I don't know why but Greg says I'm not allowed to keep his door open.

I made my way over to the bed and grabbed the remote off the dresser. I turned on the television and turned to my favorite show. I've loved SpongeBob for as long as I can remember. I don't think I will ever get tired of it.

* * *

I checked the clock on the night stand for the third time. 2:32pm. Greg still has not come in yet. I sighed and climbed out of bed making my way over to the closet. Greg usually keeps some of my clothes in here so I'm sure I'll be able to find something.

I smiled seeing my blue high waisted swim suit. I've never worn this one and it doesn't show too much so I'm sure Greg would be okay with it.

I slipped out of my clothes and put on the swim suit.

Greg still hasn't come in. Maybe I should just meet him down there.

I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and made my way down to the pool. I was a little nervous because I wasn't even sure if Greg would be there and I really don't like going anywhere without him.

I took a deep breath and entered the pool room. I raised my eyebrows seeing how many people were here already.

I scanned the crowd and giggled seeing some of the guys flipping into the pool and splashing water everywhere.

My smile instantly faded seeing Greg making out with Lucille.

A/N: Heyyyy

Whatttttt??? Greg and Lucille??? Do they have some type of history??

How do you think Elena is going to react?

Comment anything else here :)

Next chapter coming soon!!