Chapter 35

Elena's P.O.V.

My eyes widened hearing what Collins said. He loves me. I have to admit that was really nice to hear. Granted Greg said it dozens of times before but I don't think he actually meant it.

I could feel a smile forming on my lips but Harry didn't look pleased. Before I could speak Harry grabbed my wrist and yanked me down the hallway to his bedroom. "Elena do not speak to that boy anymore. I don't want you anywhere near him. Do you understand me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "B-But Collins is my friend. He's nice to me and he takes care of me.."

He shook my head, "I don't care. No more spending time with him. Yes Sir?"

I quickly nodded afraid of how angry and scary he looked. "Yes sir."

He plopped me on the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. He paced back and forth and cracked his knuckles. "I'm going to fucking kill them." He went over to a cabinet in the corner of the room and yanked it open. My eyes widened seeing him punch in a long code and pull out a gun.

I have never seen a gun in my entire life and I was terrified.

"H-Harry..? Uh... w-what are you doing?"

He didn't answer me. I wasn't even sure if he heard what I said.

"H-Harry..." I said again.

No response.

He ripped open another drawer and loaded the gun. My heart beat sped up and I didn't know what to do. Is he going to kill Collins?

I scrambled off of the bed and went to speak. "Woah Haz... you look insane. Put the gun down. The fuck are you doing?" Liam quickly made his way over and tried to yank the gun from Harry's grasp. "Move Liam!" Harry barked.

Liam became serious. "Harry you can't do this right now. Elena is right there..."

Harry's eyes flickered to mine. They were dark and emotionless.

Liam nodded at me signaling to make my way over. I didn't want to. I actually wanted to just leave, I was just too afraid. Before I could think I felt my feet carry me over to where Harry was standing.

"D-Daddy..." I whispered. "P-Please don't be angry..."

Tears burned the back of my eyes and freely flowed down my cheeks. I just wanted all of this to be over. I want to just sleep and forget all of this ever happened. I don't like seeing Harry this way and I don't want to stop being friends with Collins. He is the only one who has looked out for me ever since Greg left. I just want everything to be okay.

Harry's eyes darted over to the doorway of the bedroom seeing Zayn walk in.

Zayn seemed to sense what was going on because his face became very serious. "Mate... not in front of your little..."

Harry lowered the gun and took a deep breath. "Fine." He threw the gun onto the bed and brushed past me as he left the room.

I jumped hearing his office door slam.

Liam looked at me with a sad expression. "He can be a hot head sometimes. He just needs to blow off some steam."

"When is he going to come back?"

Liam looked over at Zayn and then back at me. "Um.. why don't you go check on him and see if he's okay."

I frowned, "what if I get in trouble or he yells at me?" Liam kissed my forehead and nudged me towards the door. "Everything will be fine and if you need us, we'll be right here."

I took a deep breath and made my way down the hall to Harry's office. Just as I was about to grab the door, something- more like someone- grabbed me from behind and put something over my face.

I felt myself becoming more and more light- headed until I passed out.

To be continued.....