Chapter 45

Liam's P.O.V.

Ellie was inconsolable. I couldn't get her to calm down, she was red like a tomato and I was afraid she would pass out.

I honestly didn't expect for Harry to act that way. I thought he would have at least tried to talk to her or just try to understand the situation a little bit better. I mean none of this is Ellie's fault. The guy was a fucking monster.

"Elena please stop crying," I whispered as I rocked her back and forth. People were staring and some were even annoyed. I sighed and gently patted her back. "Princess none of this is your fault. I think Harry just needs some air so he can think things over."

She shook her head. "H-He's mad at me..."

"Honey he's not mad at you. He's upset at the situation but he's not mad at you. You know he loves you and he cares about you. He's probably just upset that you were sick from it." I knew that was a damn lie but I just wanted to do anything to stop her from crying.

Harry hasn't been back yet and I just had a feeling that he's not planning on coming back.

I really wasn't sure what to do.

Ellie sniffled and let out a small whimper. "D-Do you think daddy hates me..?"

I shook my head. "I seriously doubt it, love."

Knowing Harry, he probably will shut everybody out until he feels like talking. Plus he's most likely pissed at all of us from keeping this a secret for so long. I mean I was just as shocked as anybody else and for a while I thought that the pregnancy test was wrong. Elena is so petite and she's barely showing as it is. Yes she has a little bump but it's only enough for someone to think that she just put on a couple of pounds or something.

I looked over at Zayn seeing him shake his head. He leaned back against the booth and sighed, "what the hell are we gonna do?"

I didn't have an answer to that.

"M-Maybe Harry just went for a walk." I looked over at Louis who has the same scared expression as Elena. "Louis baby.." I said. "I don't think he went for a walk. I think we should all get going actually."

Both Zayn and I threw a couple of twenties onto the table. I handed Elena over to Zayn and grabbed Louis' hand as we exited the restaurant. Just as I suspected, Harry's car was gone.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I bounced Elena on my hip as we stood out in front of the restaurant waiting for the uber. I was pissed that Harry just fucking left us here knowing he fucking drove. I was actually annoyed with the whole situation. Harry knows how that boy treated Elena and he knows how timid Elena is. He abused her verbally, physically and sexually. I mean obviously this isn't her fault. Harry just needs to stop being a child and address what is going on. Elena is an emotional mess and exhausted. She needs him here but yet he is away throwing a tantrum somewhere. It's ridiculous.

I really didn't mind taking care of Elena. She's a sweet girl but I'm not Harry so I'm not able to give her the comfort that she needs.

I felt Elena's body relax in my arms. I knew she was sleeping.

The uber pulled up not too long after. It was pretty small which was annoying but the drive wasn't too long. I didn't see Harry's car in the driveway which wasn't a good sign.

I carried Elena into the house and up to Harry's room. I personally didn't think it was safe to leave her in here but I wanted her to change out of the clothes she had on.

"Elena.." I whispered shaking her gently. "come on sweetheart you have to change and put on some pajamas."

"Zayn. Get. Out."

I turned seeing Harry standing there with pure rage written all over his face.

To be continued...