Chapter 30

Elena's P.O.V.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. This is just all too much for me to handle. I didn't get any of my chores done this morning and I haven't even left my room.

I froze hearing a knock on the door. "Elena love, it's me. I'm coming in."

Harry entered dressed in a black suit. He looked very handsome as usual. His hair was down and fluffy just the way I liked it. His eyes met mine and he smiled pulling me into his arms. "Baby why do you look so down? Are you feeling okay?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I think I'm just tired."

He plopped down on the bed and sat me on his lap. He planted a delicate kiss on my forehead. "You wanna sleep a little more? I can lay down with you and we can cuddle and relax. I can bring you some tea and some biscuits." He pulled the blankets back and put me to lay down. "Baby I can see the look on your face. You're red like a tomato and your heart is beating a mile a minute."

I could feel myself sweating.

He raised an eyebrow.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Tears spilled down my cheeks and onto the pillow. I don't know what has gotten into me lately.

Harry cupped my cheeks and connected his lips with mine. "Talk to me babe. What's wrong?"

I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. "I don't want you to be mad at me if I tell you." He sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. "I can't be mad at you baby; but I am worried about you. I need you to talk to me."

I couldn't help but reach up and curl a small piece of his hair around my fingers.

I closed my eyes, "Greg stopped by today." I whispered. My heart stopped feeling his body tense against mine. His arms tightened against me and I suddenly felt uneasy. His voice was low and raspy. "Did he do anything to you?"

His calm heartbeat was the only thing keeping my emotions at bay.

I sighed, "no... h-he wants me to live with him. He told me that um... he's going to come back later tonight so.. I-I should have my bags packed."

Harry didn't say anything for a long time.

"Elena?" He asked softly. "Do you want to live with him?" I quickly shook my head. "No. I really don't want to anymore but I-I.... he scares me and I-I don't think I can tell him no." Harry nodded and slowly sat up bringing me with him. "I'll handle it Ellie. Don't you worry." He planted a wet kiss on my lips and smiled. "Let's get out of here. We can have lunch with the other guys and you can meet their girlfriends. Dennis has a little and she is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. I think you'll like her."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's a little?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "Nothing my love. Come on let's get you into something more comfortable." He went over to my closet and pulled out an old pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. "I think this will be okay," he mumbled to himself. "Okay Ellie you put this on. Oh! Baby can you wear your hair down? It's always up and I never get to see those pretty curls that you have. I mean don't get me wrong you look beautiful either way but still." I giggled seeing his dimples become more visible.

He's just so handsome.

He leaned down to peck my lips and smiled. "I'm going to change but I'll be right back."

I quickly shook my head and hopped to my feet. "Please don't leave me... I-I want to go with you. Can I... i-if that's okay..."

He scooped me into his arms and grabbed my clothes off the bed. "Of course you can. I will always protect you."

A/N: How can you not love Mr. Styles... like honestly

Any predictions about what's gonna happen next?

Random question: what has been your 'go-2' food during quarantine?