*Chapter 37: Holy Hell

His words leave me breathless as he moves up along the couch and presses a soft kiss against the top of my thigh.
"Is this okay?" He asks and I leath out a 'yes' in response.
With a grin he leans down and licks a stripe up my slit, his eyes never leaving mine. He slides his mouth upwards and hums against my clit, causing pleasure to rush through me.
"Tom," I breathe out.
He smiles and continues sucking on my clit, adding his fingers into the mix. He pumps in and out of me at a fast pace, and my hands find their way to his hair, clenching the soft curls.
I moan out, my back arching against the soft couch.
"Fuck, I'm close," I whisper, eyes shutting as I feel myself teeter over the edge of an orgasm.
"Come on Val, show me how good I make you feel," Tom says.
His words push me over the edge and I see stars in my vision, pleasure and ecstasy coursing through me.
Tom slows his movements as aftershocks wash over me.
"You," He says after a moment of silence.
"What?"
"You taste better," He crawls up to rest above me before dipping his head down to plant a kiss against my lips.
I kiss him back, hands tangling in his hair.
I let out a chuckle as I feel something hard pressing against my stomach.
"I can't leave you like that,"

I flip us around so I'm on top, Tom's back resting against the couch cushions. I lift myself up so I'm hovering over him, a question in my eyes.
"Yes, it's okay," He nods and I lower myself onto him, a low moan coming from him at the contact.
I start moving my hips back and forth slowly, Tom's hands reaching for my hips to help guide me.
I pick up the pace, letting my head fall back in a groan.
Tom takes the opportunity to kiss down my neck to my collarbone, leaving hickies in his wake.
Tom moves his one hand down to draw fast circles against my clit and I can feel my orgasm start to unravel.
"Tom..."
"I know, me too. Just hold on a little bit longer, I want to come together," He leans his forehead against mine.
We keep moving our hips together, the sounds of our moans filling up the room.
I feel myself about to fall over the edge.
"Please Tom," I whimper.
"It's okay, love, you can come," He says and I let myself get lost in pleasure. I grab onto Tom's shoulders to hold me stead, my nails scraping down his back.
"Fuck Val," He groans into my ear and I feel his release inside of me.
I slowly stop rolling my hips and lean my forehead against Tom's again, his and my panting mixing together.
"Holy hell," Tom says, breathless.
You can say that again.

******

~About 2 months later~
"Val, are you almost ready?" Tom calls out into the bedroom.
"Almost!"
"We don't want to be late for the capsule party!"
"I know, one sec I'm putting on earrings!" I call out and turn back to the mirror, slipping on my red half circle earrings. I glance down at my outfit. A white turtleneck under a red silk dress.
I see a mop of brown hair in my peripheral vision a second before I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"You look stunning," He whispers in my ear, pressing a kiss to my neck.
"Thank you. You look very pretty," I reply, turning to him.
I watch him briefly close his eyes and swallow, as if to steady himself.
"Everything okay?" I ask.
"Yes, sorry. Are you ready?"
"Yes. Lets go,"
We head down to the parking lot and get into my car. A black ace limousine.
I drive to Harrison's house, where the capsule/new years party is being held. The drive is not long and we arrive 10 minutes early.
"Haz!" Tom calls out as we step into the foyer.
"Tom! Val! Glad to see you guys! Come in," He beckons us and we step into the almost fully decorated house.
"Glad to be here," I reply and rush forward to help him with a banner he's in the midst of hanging up.
"Thank you," He says and we hang up the banner, Tom letting us know it's even.
"When is everyone arriving?" Tom asks as we follow Harrison into the kitchen to grab snacks and drinks.
"Sam and Harry will be arriving soon, and everyone else will probably arrive after," He explains as he grabs beers from the fridge and sets them down on the counter.
As if on cue we hear the cheery voices of the twins carry down the hall as they let themselves in.
"Val!" They both exclaim and crush me into a hug.
"Hey guys!" Harrison calls out from the living room. "You brought your keys right?"
"Yes dad," Harry sighs and pulls out a small silver key from his pocket.
The room starts to be filled with friendly banter between the three of them and I lean into Tom.
"Are you excited?" Tom whispers into my ear, ducking to press a kiss to my cheek.
"A little nervous, but overall yes, I'm very excited," I reply, leaning back into him.
"All right! Everything is ready!" Harrison exclaims.
Right on time someone knocks on the doorframe and waltzes in, nodding to Harrison and calling out hellos. Little by little the room starts to fill up with people.
I let my eyes flit over the happy people in the room with their rosy cheeks and cheerful smiles.
"Val if you're done staring at these people let's go upstairs and open the box," Sam jokes and I hit the back of his head, strutting past him up the staircase.
I hear a muffled ow from behind me followed by four sets of footsteps.
We all sit in a circle and wait for Harrison, who walks over to his shelf to pick up the familiar silver box.
"Lets open it shall we?"

~

A/N:
HI!!! I wanna start off by saying i'm so sorry for being inactive, i recently started school again and have had 0 motivation for anything but im back and i intend to finish this fanfic before 2022 starts! So bear with me, we're almost at the finish line!
As always, thank u for reading stay safe everyone!!
<333