*Chapter 22: Cause I'm Happy

I wake up the next day with happiness buzzing in my chest.

Tom said he loves me. And I finally said it back.

The day in the whole is a very unproductive day. As Tom didn't have to go anywhere, we spent most of the day watching Marvel movies and playing board games. We had accumulated such an amount of games that the cupboard was almost completely full. 

After beating him at 6 rounds of checkers, we decided to call it a day and just cuddle in bed.

"Hey, by the way, I got you a gift, its on the bedside table, the black box" He murmurs sleepily, almost drifting off as I play with his hair.

I lean over and grab a small box, heart thumping with anticipation. Inside of it is a beautiful silver ring,  a small band. 

"Look inside,"

I look at the inside of the ring, and engraved there is a small drawing of a spider, for our memory of the one who nearly sent us both spiraling, and three little words.

I love you.

These 8 letters make my heart swell, and I feel my eyes become slightly glassy.

As I look down at the beautiful man laying on my lap, I decide. No more waiting.

"Tom, I want you," I tell him.

"You'll always have me, " he says, smiling up at me from his perch on my lap.

"No Tom, I want you," I repeat, watching his breath hitch and his pupils dilate.

"Really? Are you sure?" he asks, as he visibly gulps, his eyes wide and sparkling with anticipation.

"Really really. I want you, please" I tell him, but I barely have time to finish before his lips are on mine attacking them with hunger and want.

I kiss him back with everything I have, feeling the air around me thicken and buzz with excitement. His hands reach down to the hem of my shirt and I assist him in taking it off, doing the same to him after. His hands go down to my hips, pressing my core down against his own, feeling him hard already.

I moan as I shift my hips forward, grinding on the bulge in his jeans. Tom groans at the feeling, grabbing my hair, and angling my head for better access, while pushing my hips down with his other hand, urging me to repeat the action.

I rock my hips back and forth, feeling that familiar sensation start to form in my gut, and I relish it, grabbing Tom's hair and using that as leverage to kiss him harder. He moans at the feeling, and lowers his other hand back down, grabbing fistfuls of the flesh of my behind, digging his fingers into it.

Within a split second, I'm not on the couch anymore but in the air, as Tom picks me up and walks me to the bedroom, setting me down on the bed before crawling above me and continuing his attack on my lips.

I blindly reach down for his belt, undoing it, and Tom reaches down to help me, pulling off his pants so he's just in his boxers, and I can see him straining against the thin material. The next second my bra is off, and he moves his head down to my chest, and my already sensitive nipples.

I can feel his mouth moving around my sensitive skin, and the erotic way his tounge slides around my nipples. He peppers kisses all over my skin, finally settling on a spot on the arc of my breast, sucking to make sure he leaves a mark, while his hands massage and fondle my breasts.

"Tom... please... I need you... " I whine, aching for some relief.

Tom pauses his assault on my chest long enough to take off his boxers and slide on a condom. He moved his mouth back to my chest and trails kisses down my abdomen to my core, making sure to kiss me everywhere except for the place I need it the most.