*Chapter 25: Comfortable

When I wake up in the morning, Tom is still in bed with me, but this time he's under me, and I am literally sprawled over him, my arms wrapped around his torso, and my leg draped over his. I quickly move away, only to be yanked back by a hand on my wrist.

"Why did you move" Tom groans, "I was so comfortable"

"I was basically straddling you" I told him.

He smirks at me, a mischievous glint in his sleepy eyes, "You can straddle me any day, or better yet straddle my face. Oh how I'd love to have you ride my face until you come," he says, sounding wistful. I feel my face heat up and shove him muttering you ass under my breath.

"Or I can fuck your ass, is that what you said?" Tom continues, and I can hear the amusement in his voice. I ignore him and head to the shower, and turn on the water to so hot it's almost scalding, the only temperature hotter than my face right now.

I step into the shower and close my eyes letting the hot water run down my body and soothe my muscles. As I wash my hair, I feel two red hot pings on my back and turn around to see Tom standing in the doorway, pupils dilated and full of lust, and very obviously aroused.

I smirk at him and snake my hand down between my legs, testing to see what he does. I hear Tom sharply inhale, and see his eyes snap down to my crotch. Satisfied with his reaction I rub myself, a moan flying past my lips, and move my other hand to massage my breasts. I continue this for a few minutes, hearing Tom's breathing get heavier.

I hear his zipper being pulled down, and smile to myself.

This was the exact reaction I was waiting for.

I then pull my hand away and continue washing myself, as if nothing happened, feeling smug with myself. I hear a huff come from Tom, sounding pent up and full of want.

He's not the only one who can tease. I think to myself, smirking, and reach to turn off the water.

No sooner do I tell myself that, that the shower door slides open and Tom steps in, pressing his painfully hard erection to my back.

"You did this to me."

"Did I now?" I question, keeping my voice feathery light.

"Do you have any idea what watching you do that just did to me doll?" he whispers, his mouth hovering over my ear.

"No," I breathe out, as one of his hands wraps around my neck, applying slight pressure, while the other moves to fondle my breasts.

"No matter how much I go to church, nothing can erase the sin of the images that flashed through my mind, sweet girl. If sin feels as good as touching you right now, then forgive me father, for I will be going straight to hell," he murmurs, his words sending sparks straight down to my core.

"So now I'm going to fuck you, like the sinner I am, and nobody, not even god, can save you. How does that make you feel darling?"

I gulp, trying to form words, but no sound comes out.

"I asked you a question Val," he repeats, applying more pressure to the sides of my jaw.

"It-it makes me feel amazing," I say breathlessly.

"Good," he says. And with that he grabs a hold of my hips and bends me forward, and thrusts into me in one quick motion.

"Holy shit, you're soaking," he groans into my shoulder as he trails kisses down my arm, pulling it back, and then the other one, to use as leverage. He holds onto my wrists with one hand, then slides the other one to draw slow torturous circles against my bundle of nerves.