*Chapter 12: In My Dreams

A/N: Hey darlings! This chapter doesn't have outright smut in it, but there is some sexual content in there, so heads up!

Enjoy!

~Continuing~

Being the only sober person at a party is not fun. At all.

While Tom is still relatively tipsy, but not yet drunk, almost everyone here has done shots, drank beers, and some seem to be smoking joints as well.

Tom assured me that he wasn't planning on smoking, and I have to take his word for it.

"Everybody, gather around, we're gonna play a game!" Harrison slurs and everybody comes to sit in a circle with him, me included.

Some people grumble saying 'what is this? Are we 17?', but they all still come to sit too. Tom plops down beside me and the smell of alcohol wafts off of him.

"Okay, so we're gonna play, spin the bottle dirty dare. The rules are simple. You spin the bottle when it's your turn, and you say a clean dare or a dirty dare. Whoever it lands on has to do the dare regardless of who they are. Yes I mean you Holland." He jokes, and Tom's already flushed face grows red at the 20 pairs of eyes staring at him.

"Haz, you know I would never," Tom solemnly swears, putting a hand to his chest.

"Sure. Anyway, I'll start. My dare is... go skinny dipping with the person to your right," He spins the bottle and it lands on a ginger girl named Amy. Next to her is her friend Luisa, and they both giggle as they sprint towards the water in their bathing suits. Once underwater, they tear them off and hold them up, the dark ocean covering their now naked bodies. The group of people whoop and cheer and the two girls put their bathing suits back on, hurrying back towards the circle.

"Amy, your turn,"

"Okay, my dare will be clean... go up to a stranger on the beach and ask for their number, saying you are writing a play about chameleons and they would be a perfect lead." She spins it and it lands on a short girl named Ruby, who hurries over to a balding man and asks him. From where we are we see his expression contort from confusion to dismay to unease. He quickly backs away and Ruby hurries back giggling.

"Okay my dare will be, having to talk dirty to the person to your right for 1 minute." She spins it and I watch the bottle slow to a stop and land on Tom, who turns to me.

"Sorry in advance," He murmurs, before moving his hand to my face to whisper dirty things in my ear, shielding the rest of the group from the conversation.

"I want to take off all of your clothes and kiss every square inch of your body until you're shaking under me. I want you to ride my face as I listen to you calling out my name. I want to taste you. The things I would do to you if we were alone. You have no idea what goes on in my mind. In the middle of the night in my dreams, holy fuck, you should see the things we do,"

"Did you just quote Taylor Swift to me?" I whisper back, and he smiles sheepishly.

"I had more to say but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, so I stuck with something more PG."

Still, his words had sent shivers down my spine, and I felt hot despite the cool evening breeze.

"All right, Holland, your turn to spin," My mind feels detached from my body as the game continues on.

I don't listen to the rest of the dares, Tom's words spinning in my mind and making heat grow in my belly.

"Val, it landed on you," Harrison calls out, snapping me out of my daze, and my eyes flit to the bottle pointing at me.