*Chapter 13: Desire

!! Sexual Content !!

Tom grabs my hand and wheels me into his room, slamming the door behind him before wrapping his hand around my neck, forcing my chin up to stare at him.

"What's my name?" He growls, his eyes filled with lust.

"Tom," I breathe out, intoxicated by the sight of him.

"No. What do you call me?" He repeats, applying more pressure to the sides of my jaw.

"Sir,"

"Good girl." And with that, he pressed his lips to mine hungrily, his mouth devouring mine.

I wake up with a start, my legs tangled in my sheets and a thin layer of sweat shining on my skin.

6:23 AM.

It was just a dream. Just a dream. I steady my breathing before getting out of bed to shower, My body is flushed and warm, almost fever-like. I quickly move my hand to my forehead to make sure it's not hot, and thankfully it isn't.

I quickly wash my body, letting the hot water soothe my muscles and calm my racing mind. Even after all the shampoo is washed out and all the soap bubbles have long gone down the drain, I stay in the shower. I can't get the tone of his voice out of my head. How needy and full of desire his eyes were.

By the time I dry myself off it's well past 7, and I decide to read for a little until Tom wakes up. Grabbing a snack off the shelf, Fritos for me, I hop onto the soft couch and open my book.

Currently, I'm reading The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James. Well, re-reading it. It's one of my favorite books.

But I can't focus, my mind is still reeling.

Deciding to try to zone out in front of the TV, I turn it on and play the first thing I see, which happens to be The Office.

I start to watch and let my mind drift off, occasionally snapping back in to pick up some lines from the TV show.

By the time the credits roll on the first episode, I realize I heard maybe 3 whole minutes of the show.

Oh well.

I click the next episode, but pretty much blank on that one too. By the time it ends I give up on trying to find a distraction, and turn off the TV.

I hear shuffling in the other room and figure Tom has woken up. It's about time too. It's almost 9:30.

"Goodmorning!" I call out, a bit too cheerful.

"Mhm, morning" He mumbles sleepily, and I'm struck by how attractive his morning voice is. It's a little hoarse and husky.

He opens the conjoining door, allowing me to step into his room. Even though he just woke up, Tom looks handsome, and I have to push myself to look away.

"Ready to eat breakfast?" I ask, and he makes a 'one minute' gesture with his hands.

He pulls on a hoodie over his t-shirt and a baseball cap and sunglasses. This time he might actually be hungover.

When I ask him if he is, he brushes it off.

"I didn't drink enough to be hungover."

We head down to the breakfast buffet, where there is a Saturday Special. Chocolate chip pancakes, waffles, and freshly baked loaves of bread were now added to the usual array of food. There is also a crepe making station in the corner, at which Tom and I join in behind the 2 people already waiting.