*Chapter 27: Top Of The World

!!!Smut Ahead!!!

I stare up in wonder at the flashing lights all around us. The people milling around us barely pay attention to Tom, but I still grab his hand and grasp tightly, scared to lose him in a crowd. He seems to understand and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Shall we?" He glances up at the huge ferris wheel and I nod my agreement, scared to talk and break this surreal moment.

He drags us to the line and we wait for our turn. At the front of the line is a couple, much like us. Actually, all around us are lovey dovey couples, and it makes me happy inside when I realize we are one of those couples.

We get to the front and step into a red cabin with the number 13 on it.

Lucky number 13.

The ride starts going up slowly, pausing every few minutes as the cabin at the top admires the view. When we reach the top I let out a small gasp at the beautiful sight. I feel like a god sitting on top of the world.

I turn to Tom to see him admiring me rather than the beautiful view.

"I love you," I whisper and feel my eyes glistening with tears.

Do not cry.

"I love you," Tom says, his voice equally quiet and reaches forward to press a kiss to my lips.

I return the kiss with as much emotion as I can muster.

The ride starts moving again and I let out a little yelp when it jolts. Tom lets out a small chuckle and moves back to admire the view as the world comes back to normal.

We step off of the ride and interlace our hands again, heading over to a cotton candy stand.

We end up getting two, one blue and one pink and share, even though they both taste exactly the same.

We spend the next hour or so walking around at the park and, miraculously, nobody recognizes Tom. They are all too immersed in their significant others.

"Wanna head back?" Tom offers and I nod a yes, already knowing what I want to do when we get back home.

We get in the car with Benedict and he gives us a fond smile before driving us back to the hotel.

It's a rather quick drive and there isn't much traffic at all.

Once back at the hotel Tom and I go up the elevator in complete silence, one that ensues even as we step through the door.

"Sit on the bed and wait for me," I tell Tom whose eyes get huge at my sudden command. Still, he obliges.

I quickly rush into the room and change into a lacy red lingerie set. Looking myself up and down in the mirror I let out a low whistle.

Holy fuck I'm hot.

I strut back into the room and Tom's gaze snaps to me as he bites down on his lower lip in anticipation.

"You have been so so great to me today, that I felt I needed to do something in return," I start as I make my way towards him.

"Val, I already said you don't owe me anything-" He protests but I press my fingers against his lips to shush him.

I keep eye contact as I crouch down in front of him, placing my hands on his thighs.

"May I?"

"Yes please," He gulps, his eyes never leaving mine.

I start undoing his belt and slide it out of the loops before sliding his pants down, leaving him in his black boxers.

I lean forward and slide my fingers along the waistband, teasing him. He lets out a small shudder and I take it as my cue to continue.

He's already hard and I slide his boxers down, his length coming up to meet me. My eyes widen as I take in the beautiful sight in front of me. Grabbing onto the base of his dick, I trail my tongue up his shaft. Tom lets out a small hiss and I repeat the action. When I reach the tip I swirl my tongue around it, wrapping my lips around the head. 

Creating a suction with my mouth I move my head up and down, going further each time, until he's fully in my mouth, my nose brushing against his stomach. I gently take him in my hands and start stroking up and down, my movements in sync with my mouth.

Tom lets out a soft groan and his hand goes to my hair, grasping at the soft locks. This encourages me and I start working on him with more vigor. I feel spit dribble down my chin but I could care less. Tom's grip tightens on my hair as I swallow around him, eliciting a moan from me that vibrates up his shaft.

"Val... if you keep that up I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum," He pants.

That's the point.

I hum my approval of this causing his eyes to snap open and meet mine. The sight above me is absolutely stunning. Tom is looking down at me with hooded eyes, his face flushed and his pupils dilated with lust and pleasure.

"Fu-fuck. I'm coming!" Tom calls out and his head falls back. Seconds later I feel his warm release fill my mouth and swallow it all up. I remove my mouth from his dick making a soft 'pop' noise and look up at Tom. Immediately he grabs me by the back of the head and brings our lips together with a thank you kiss.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing," He murmurs, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "My turn."

He picks me up and lays me on the bed before crawling up above me, his lips crashing down on mine with fervor.

Moving his mouth away from my lips he starts trailing kisses down my jaw to my collarbone and down my body to my navel.

"These will have to go," He comments and slides my underwear down my legs and throws them off to the side.

He resumes his kisses down my body before hovering over my most sensitive area. He looks up at me for permission and I give him a small nod.

"a-ah!" I call out as he trails his tongue up my slit. His mouth attaches to my clit and creates a suction as his fingers find their way to my entrance.

"So wet for me," He comments and his fingers slide in easily, immediately starting a fast pace, hitting that sensitive spot inside of me over and over.

"Fuck Tom!" I call out as he pumps in and out of me. I feel him grin against my bundle of nerves as he brings me closer and closer to my orgasm.

"That's it, come for me baby,"

His words send me over the edge and I let out loud moans as my orgasm tears through me. Tom's eyes are trained on me as I find my release and shake under him, his dark brown pupils pure desire.

Tom keeps pumping, sending aftershocks through me as I whimper from his touch. Finally my orgasm subsides and I flop onto the bed, my body spent.

"Fucking hell, Tom," Is all I manage to say. He gently picks me up and carries me to the shower where he washes both of us quickly before bringing us back to the bed. We both fall asleep within minutes, both of us exhausted, and I curl up in his arms, feeling safe.

I really fucking love this man.

A/N: Hiya guys, I know you probably expected more risque seggsy time, like on the ferris wheel, and we will get there. 

I know the smut has been a lil vanilla, it will get spicier soon, I promise.

Love yall tons :)

~Ice cream for everyone~