*Chapter 30: Connect the dots

SMUT Warning:

September

"Hey Val I'm back- woah," He stops dead in his tracks, eyeing the mess on the floor I had made while frantically searching for my phone only to find it in my hand.

"Yeah, I know. How was lunch?" I sigh trying to turn is attention away from the strewn clothes.

"It was fine, the food was great. Do you have any plans for what to do today or should we get started on cleaning?"

"Lets play a game," I suggest, wanting to distract his attention from the messy living room, knowing if I don't, he'll likely spend the next hour cleaning it.

And while I usually enjoy that aspect of him, the orderly and tidy one, I just want him to be with me right now. Throughout the past 5 months, my hotel room had become a sort of "living room", while his is the bedroom. I don't mind, as Tom had gotten a suite, and I had gotten a regular room.

He just came back from a lunch with Downey, and I was told I could stay behind since Robert had brought extra backup. I was reluctant not to go with Tom, wanting to keep him safe, but Charles and Aldridge had assured me it would be fine, and that this was an exception. I had honestly expected Tom to make a fuss and ask me to come, but he strangely hadn't. Maybe he needed a break from me being around him 24/7.

"Ooh, what game?" he asks, looking delighted, like a little kid on christmas. He's humoring me, I know, and I can see him slightly grimace as he looks over at the clutter.

"I don't care, you can choose,"

I can almost see the wheels turning in his head as he decides what games he wants to play. And I can tell he's picked one by the slow smile spreading on his face as he bites his lip.

"You know what game I wanna play?" He asks, his eyes gleaming with joy and mischief.

"What?"

"I want to play connect the dots," he says, grinning cheekily.

"Come again?" I ask him, confused since we don't own that game.

"Connect the dots. Will you let me?" he asks, his eyes sparkling.

"Okay," I say slowly, not sure why he needs permission from me to play a game we don't even have. It's not like he's 5 and asking for more dessert.

His smile is small, trying to suppress the glee on his face. He looks absolutely ecstatic.

"Alright  we're gonna play connect the dots. Do you want to start?"

"Sure" I say, still puzzled as to how we are going to play. Leave it to Tom to pick practically the only game we don't have.

"Okay, then strip," he says, still smiling, but there's authority in his voice now.

"Im sorry what?"

"I don't like repeating myself Val," he warns, keeping his tone firm but gentle, and I quickly pull off all of my clothes, including my lace bra and underwear set.

This is not how I remember playing this game when I was younger.

Tom looks me up and down appreciatively, sinking his lower lip between his teeth. He grabs an item from the table behind him and I notice it looks like a silk tie.

"This is a blindfold, Val. Is that okay with you?" he questions, his voice dipping back to his usual soft tone, to make sure I am okay. I give him a quick nod, my breathing getting faster.

Definitely not how I used to play.

"Words Val, a nod is not enough."

"Yes, I'm okay with it," I tell him quickly. He nods to himself and steps towards me, grabbing my arm and leading me to the kitchen.