I gave him a cheeky smile and flip my hair as a respond. "Monster~"

"You can call me monster~" Chanyeol Oppa mouthed again that made me giggle.

And that silly interaction of us help in subsiding my nervousness towards this performance. My Unnies and Lisa are not here because of our busy conflicting schedules for today but they bid me good luck and promise to watch.

Jennie Unnie even extended effort in teaching me her rap line.

I really hope I can give justice to it. I want my members and blinks to be proud of me so I will do my best like the rest of us here.

 I want my members and blinks to be proud of me so I will do my best like the rest of us here

--and it indeed ended with many people satisfied for our performance. I hugged Jihyo Unnie to congratulate her and she hugged me back.

"Congrats Unnie!"

"We made it, Rosé!"

We giggle at each other and walked towards the backstage as I scan the place to look for Chanyeol Oppa. The spotlight turns black as soon as our performance ended and I even saw Chanyeol Oppa's back retreating to the backstage but then when Sejun Oppa blocked my way to congratulate me, Chanyeol Oppa suddenly disappeared on my sight.

"Maybe he is with his members, Rosé." Jihyo Unnie said.

She gave me a teasing look and I blushed because I didn't even ask her if she saw Chanyeol Oppa but she already knew who I was looking for! Am I that obvious? I can't believe my members are right that I am such a transparent person!

I sighed and give up because I couldn't find Chanyeol Oppa on the backstage, maybe Jihyo Unnie is right that he is with his members.. but I don't have the courage to go towards the exo's waiting room even though that would be a dream come true for my fangirling side.

Jihyo Unnie is with her members now, and Chanyeol Oppa is with Exo. While me? I wished I am with my members too in this moment.. I pouted and just sat on the corner.

[Jisoo Unnie:

You did a great job today Chae<3]

[Lisa-yah:

Waaahhh~ nanananananana~
You nailed it Rosééé]

[Jennie:

I'm so proud Rosie-posie, love you!!]

I smiled at all of my members messages, I guess what I searched on google is effective because their messages lessened my sudden loneliness because they are not here with me tonight.

"Want a sandwich?" A staff offered and I thanked her as I accept it.

I'm getting hungry so.. this SBS sandwich would do.  I was watching another performance of a different group when I suddenly choked on my sandwich!

What the--?? I quickly cover my face and good thing no camera caught it!

I know that there are k-pop idols who this thing.. putting paper inside the sandwich with their number on it but I didn't expect it to be on my sandwich!

[Hi! I am awed by your performance
You are so pretty, please save my number?

-Jungkook, BTS
09******###]

My eyes widened because of that.

"Looks like you've got yourself an admirer there.. Chipmunk."

My attention was torn out of the little paper as I look up at Chanyeol Oppa who raises his brow at me with a small taunting smirk on his face. He sat beside me and gave me a bottled water.

I look around and when I realize that we are on the far and dark side of the arena, with no camera.. I grew comfortable and thanked him as I drank on the water.

"I was looking for you.." I told him.

Chanyeol Oppa nodded and stared at me. My face heated as I look away. His stares literally makes all the foods inside my stomach go alive and raised chaos on my entire system!

"So who is that?" He asked after a while and that made me remember the paper.

I looked at it again and read it. "Jungkook.. of BTS?"

I don't really know who it is because I am not interested in other boy groups, I am loyal to EXO.

"Would you.." Chanyeol Oppa cleared his throat, he is almost pouting and I am getting amused by his reaction, "text him?"

What a cute giant he is~

"Maybe..?" I teased him. "I don't know.. but he is an idol so I think he is hot? Don't you think I should give this a try? Hehe.."

"I am an idol too.." I don't know if I heard that right!

"Well.. you shouldn't date a person just because he is hot Chipmunk."

"Then what should I date him for?" I probed.

This side of Chanyeol Oppa is quite entertaining. I like that he is almost pouting, his eyebrows twitching, and how his face would wince but then he tried so hard to conceal it.

"You should date him because you like him." He said.

"But in order to like a person, you should date him. Isn't dating like giving a chance for the other person to prove to you that he is worth liking?" I argued.

His mouth agape, ready to rebute my words and I raised my brow to challenge him. He closed his mouth again and look away.

"Then.. you should date him."

I hummed and grin at Chanyeol Oppa who looks like he has been beaten in a word of wisdom battle. I know he is competitive and I like that about him but it is really fun to tease him, a giant man started acting cute like a child!

I crumpled the paper and stood up to threw it on the trashcan on the corner. I smiled at Chanyeol Oppa who watched me as I walked back to him.

"But it's not like I am going to like him if ever I will date him so I won't." I shrugged my shoulder.

Because how could I like someone else if my heart is already stolen by this giant beside me?

***

(A/N: Thank you very much for reading and voting on this story<3 It really inspired me to keep on writing^^)