- Please?!

- Well, fire is born inside of us, and we use our body to get it out, like with our hands or feet. Some can even do it with their mouth.

- WOW. THANK YOU, SIS. So is something from inside of me.

Ursa was in shock, Goku looked without anger at how his sister beat him, and he was happy asking her ways to be even stronger. She knew that even when he is just 10 years old, he is already training with the best soldiers of the army. Ursa knows that the Army roots for twins putting Azula as the Fire Lord and Goku as the leader of the army.

One day, Azula and Zuko were inside a room "playing". Zuko was swinging the knife he received from his uncle, while Azula was watching him and mocking him as he was very lacking in his moves, which was expected as he was playing. Azula reminded Zuko that their uncle was coming back, and was bad talking about her uncle Iroh, calling him a "quitter" as he retreads from battle after his son died, but when Zuko was going to try to defend his uncle, Goku arrived running inside the room.

- Guys, you never believe this. Is. Just. Amazing!

Azula smirked and rolled her eyes. She just thought that his twin brother just learned a new technique, and now he wants to show off. Then their mother appears and asked them to follow her as they will have an audience with the Fire Lord Azulon. Then Azula said: "Fire Lord Azulon? Can't we just call him grandfather?" then Goku laughed a little and follow Zuko.

In the audience, the whole family was sitting in front of the Fire Lord Azulon, who had a big bar of Fire in front of him. Ozai wanted to show his children's progress, so he was asking them a few questions, but almost all of them were answered by Azula. Then Ozai asked Azula to demonstrate the new moves she trains with him, so the Fire Lord can see them. Azula stands up and performs a sequence that demonstrated agility and strength in them, which were very impressive, and more thinking that the move set was performed by a kid and not by a high-rank soldier. It seems that all the time that Azula spend training with her twin brother pay off, as she always tried to overpass her limits because he always was too close to beat her.

- She's a true prodigy! Just like her grandfather for whom she's named.

Ozai said those words with pride to the fire lord. And while Azula was sitting she said to her two brothers, and said: "None of you will catch up". Zuko was going to stand up, but before that Goku said: "We will see" with a big smile, then he raised his hand and said, "I have also something to demonstrate". Ozai was worried and the Fire Lord was intrigued as the kid was known as a failure like a fire bender, the only good thing about him was that he was a great warrior.

Goku stood up then he faced one of the sides of the hall. While he was standing, he raised his hand to the front with his eyes close for a moment and in silence for a couple of seconds, then he opened his eyes and shouts "haaaaaaa", and from his hand, a blue beam came up and passed the whole hall, and when it touched the wall, it broke it and pass through it. That was a powerful technique, a fire control that nobody has ever seen. The kid that was supposed to be a nonbender, has now overpass his two siblings at that very moment. All in the hall was watching Goku in disbelief at what just happen. Goku was smiling scratching his head, and saying "I am sorry, it seems that I still need to control it".

- That is raw power. Judging from your expressions, I believe that Prince Ozai did not know about it. So that means that you have something to say to me. Everyone leaves, and let me talk with Prince Ozai.

The Fire Lord said that with a smile on his face, so all left the hall leaving behind Ozai and Azulon alone. Goku heard that his sister calls for him, but then his stomach started to growl. Ursa then told him: "It seems that you are already hungry again. You may go to the kitchen and ask for something to eat", Goku smile at her and run as fast as he could to the kitchen.

That night Goku was going to bed but then Azula entered. Goku was a little confused about it.

- I was thinking that we could sleep together tonight.

- Why, Are you afraid of ghosts?

- What? No. I am doing this to save you.

- To save me? From what?

- Look, do not question me. All you have to know is that if you stay with me tonight you will be safe. So, no more questions.

Azula came with Goku as she could hear that Ozai asked for the crown because of Iroh's defeat at Ba Sing Se and because he no longer has an heir, and Azulon because of that suggestion decided to punish him and asked him to choose one of his sons and kill him as well. He needed to choose between Zuko and Goku because Azulon still tough that Goku was Ozai's son with a hidden Mistress. Azula thought that if his father needed to kill one of his sons, she can at least stay with Goku that way she could try to persuade her father or help Goku to escape. The good thing is that Goku showed his value in the last moment in front of his grandfather, so now he is sitting way in front of Zuko; as the only thing that could make them choose Goku over Zuko was his lack of Fire-bending, but that day he was able to show off a very powerful fire bending, but she still cannot be that sure, that is why she decided to sleep with him.

In the other room, Ozai was thinking. When prince Ozai was told that he needed to kill one of his sons, he first thought that Goku should be the one to sacrifice, that was one of the reasons to bring him from the beginning and he didn't want to kill his blood at first. But at the same time, he could not forget that raw power he demonstrated with his newly discovered fire bending. In his mind was "Well, my blood is still running in Azula, and unlike Zuko, I am sure that she is for sure my daughter". When he was walking, he was stopped by his wife. After that night Ursa disappeared from the palace without a trace.