Soon after, the double ganger disappeared and Ash dismissed his Keyblade and turned towards Weiss, who just stood there in shock. Ash just smiled at her for her accomplishment.

"I....I did it. I DID IT!" She screamed with happiness. She ran towards Ash and jumped onto him and held him in a tight hug with her arms around his neck, choking him.

"Can't.....BREATHE!" Ash gagged a bit. Weiss lessened the hug but still held onto him.

"Thank you Ash, you are just amazing!" She yelled out. After about a few more seconds, she let go of him and asked him to sit down. Ash did so, but was not expecting of what happened next. She walked up to him and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, causing him to blush up a storm.

"W-W-Weiss, what are you doing?" Ash stuttered.

"I have to thank you somehow, and I think this is the perfect way to do it." Weiss whispered as she moved herself closer to his face. She closed her eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

Ash's mind was now racing of what the hell just happened. It was true that Weiss was beautiful, but he never expected to win the heart of one of, if not THE smartest girl in school.

"I....uh....guess I can help you to summon your enemies in the future, if you want." Ash stuttered for a moment. Weiss grew a warming smile.

"Thank you." Weiss said again. This time, she went for the mouth. Ash's eye widen from the impact. Ash then began to melt into the kiss as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist. Despite this being his first time kissing a girl, he learned pretty quickly. After about thirty seconds, they broke apart for air. Weiss then got up and began to walk back to Beacon.

"See you back at the dorm." She said as she winked back at him. Ash just sat there, processing all that has happened.

About an hour of recovering, Ash got up and decided to see what was up with Ruby. He sensed her at an arms shop where students and staff could go for repair, cleaning and upgrading. So he summoned his Keyblade and walked through the portal to Ruby.

As he exited from the other portal, Ruby looked up and smiled.

"Hey Ash, what brings you here?" Ruby asked as he saw her cleaning Crescent Rose with the help of a Goodra next to her and using its slime to help clean it.

Ruby's Goodra LVL 86 Dragon Hydration

Rain Dance Muddy Water Dragon Pulse Sludge Bomb

"No special reason, just decided to come in here to see what you were up to." Ash half lied. He walked up to a table and looked at Crescent Rose and saw it shining. He looked at the design.

"This is a beauty. I think you can addend this a bit." Ash commented. Ruby looked at him in confusion.

"What could I possibly do to make my little sweetheart better than how it is right now?" Ruby asked.

"How about a further range for the scythe? Check this out, a locking function for the blade where they can make the swing further, and lock back into place after the swing before putting it into a different setting?" Ash suggested as he pointed to specific parts of the head of the weapon. This gotten her attention.