Laser tag

//kshaw//

Short, fluffy

Word count: 412

——————————————————————

"I'm going to kick your ass at laser tag!" JJ exclaims as he and Harry exit the car. Harry rolls his eyes, his competitive side coming forward a little, "yeah, sure JJ," he scoffs jokingly.
JJ walks around to meet him, swinging an arm around the others shoulders and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek.
"Don't be jealous babe, it's natural born skill," he tells him smugly. Harry pushes the other away, a smug smile of his own settling on his features.
"Oh we'll see about that," he tells him.

They start the game and are on a pretty level field for a good while. They separate onto opposing teams, thankful that most of the other players were people of similar age as to not confirm their fear that this game was solely for children.
With a minute to spare Harry frantically looks around for JJ, their scores are even.
He finally finds the other, catching him from behind, the clock ticks away.
56..
55..
54..
Harry pulls JJ around to face him, the other immediately looking alarmed before realising it's Harry and then looking panicked once more. He looks as though he's about to say something when Harry pushes him against the wall, attacking his lips with his own. They kiss passionately as the clock starts to count down verbally.
"14, 13, 12.."
Harry doesn't let up, JJ melts easily into the kiss getting lost in it.
"8, 7, 6.."
Harry pushes himself away, jjs eyes widen in confusion as he takes a breath.
"4, 3.."
Harry points his laser towards jjs chest, the sound of a point victoriously making his gun vibrate.
JJ stands there mouth agape as the game is announced as finished. Harry leans in again and for a second JJ almost thinks they're going to make out again though he's in too much ingenuine outrage to participate, his eyes only widen when Harry whispers softly into his ear, "I win," before pushing his hand off the wall and beginning to walk away.
"I'll meet you in the car babe," he calls out to his boyfriend who's stood still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

hi! no idea what this is, remembered an old tumblr prompt I saw years ago tbh
wanted to write something for this ship
not making any promises but if anyone could leave a few au's or prompts in the comments that would be very cool

have a great day <3