New kid pt 2

//Wroetozerk// ft ksimon!

High school Au

V fluffy again tbh, don't think there's any trigger warnings but plz let me know if there is and I will add them! <3

Word count: 2519
———————————————————————

Josh texted Harry as soon as he got home from school, telling him where they would be meeting and asking if he'd wanted a lift to the cinema. He was pacing his room, wiping his sweaty palms on his trouser anxiously as he awaited a response.

His phone dings a minute later, he turns quickly to grab it, mumbling the message under his breath.

Harry: lovely to actually speak to you today Josh! I'd love a lift if you didn't mind, I'm not too sure of my way around here yet haha, thanks! <3

Josh feels his face heat up at the heart, trying to push it to the side of his mind. He sends back what time he'll drop by his house to collect him even though Harry insisted he could just walked the two doors down to meet him.

They talked a little more back and forth about the neighborhood and if Harry's settled in yet before Josh is being called for dinner and has to say goodbye.

He's twitchy at the table, leg bouncing trying to contain his nerves and excitement about the next day. Jumping at the opportunity to talk about his weekend plans when his mum asks.
"We invited that new boy Harry too," he tells her, looking at his plate and trying not to let a blush appear on his face.
"Aw that's lovely of you boys, I'm sure it must be hard to make friends a couple of months into the school year," she says sympathetically before leaning in.
"Now don't tell him I told you this but his mother told me he was very shy," she leans back in her seat cutting up something on her plate, "she was worried he wouldn't make friends, but I knew you wouldn't let that happen," she smiles proudly at the boy.

"He seems really nice, even JJ liked him. He was the one to invite him tomorrow n'all," he tells her.
They talk a little more about life before they both finish their food.

After dinner Josh makes his way to his room, going through the messages he missed in the groupchat.
He catches them just in time.

Sidemen :) :

Ethan: joshhh

Tobi: Josh answer your phone

JJ: he's too busy texting his bf

Ethan: lmaoo

Vik: lol

Josh rolls his eyes.

Josh: fuck off jj

Tobi: he's alive!

Simon: hi Josh :D

Josh: hi Simon :)

JJ: yo fuck you too Josh

Josh: what's everyone talking about?

Vik: tomorrow :)

JJ: your crush on Harry

Simon: JJ

JJ: what

Simon: stopp

JJ: fineee
JJ: but fr josh have you made a move yet?

Josh: nah not really, I'm giving him a lift tomorrow tho!

Tobi: damnnn

Ethan: yea josh get it!

~sidemen oneshots~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara