Bully pt 2

Continuation from 'Bully'
High school AU

Platonic, platonic affection.

Kind of angsty with hurt and comfort.
Little heavy in parts. Grounding methods etc.. used.

⚠️TW⚠️: panic attacks, cyber-bullying, in person bullying, mentions of physical violence/fighting, mental-health related overstimulation.

Please don't read if it will trigger you, I will try to have something fluffy up soon to make up for this more heavy chapter <3

Word count: 2002
______________________________

"JJ hold on a second," Josh is quickly cut off by JJ.
"Harry cover your ears, you don't need to hear anymore of this shit," Harry does what he's told, too anxious to not comply, something they've been trying to work on but not the main focus right now.
"'Your art is genuinely so shit, who told you it was good?' 'Your voice is so annoying' 'could you actually shut the fuck up for one second' 'deadass dude you're ugly af' 'overheard in the bathroom today that your friends just feel bad for you and that's why your still in their group, that's so embarrassing dude,' shall I continue?" His voice booms through the room, Simon covers Harry's ears with his own hands, not wanting to subject the boy to anymore. Ethans up and reading through the messages with JJ, rage growing by the second.

Harry looks up at Simon, glassy eyes speaking for themselves, tentatively asking if it was okay if he took a minute outside. Simon immediately complies, taking any opportunity to remove the boy from the reminders of his torment.
Simon excuses them and says they'll be back in a few minutes.

"I think that last one was the message he sent during Geography that made hazza freak out," Vik says solemnly. Tobi rubs his back, understanding how the situation could be triggering to Vik as he went through the same type of bullying a few years ago before moving to this school.

"Poor haz," Tobi says softly.
"What're we gonna do? We can obviously report it but-" Josh is interrupted once more, "of course we'll report it but all of you are mental if you don't think the first thing I'm doing tomorrow is going in there, finding that prick and beating the shit out of him," JJ huffs angrily.

Josh looks hesitant for a moment, the only thing he feels needing to be considered is how much trouble JJ would get in versus how worth it it would be. He complies in his head, remembering no one who has ever been beat up by JJ has come back to torment whoever JJ was protecting.

The five continue to plan the events of tomorrow, figuring out how JJ could get away with it without being caught. Luckily for them Logan was high with pride, not being the type to run to a teacher. They express their anger and upset about the situation for a short few minutes before a notification from their groupchat goes off, all of them check their phones instantly.

'Panic attack- need water + someone who remembers the breathing techniques'

Instantly everyone's on their toes, JJ rushes out to the two, Josh following behind quickly with a cold bottle of water. Tobi and Vik venture into one of the bedrooms to grab a weighted blanket, bringing it back out to the couch and meeting Ethan who's in the process of making the boy a cup of tea for when he comes back into the room.

Once JJ reaches the two boys Simon looks up at him, obviously distressed but trying to stay calm as he sits nexts to the hyperventilating boy.
"I-I've gone completely blank I forget everything we-we," Simons voices wavers, the panic evidently creeping into his tone. JJ's eyes soften at the sight of him.
"Hey, hey babe it's alright, just chill for a second yeah? I've got this," he gently nudged the other boy from his position next to Harry, no one picking up on the nickname.