They got strapped in then slowly started getting lifted up.

"Felix why?!" Jisung yelled as he tried not to look down at how far they were but he couldn't help but glance. Felix just laughed in response.

Minho tightened his grip on the younger's hand, more so for himself because he was convinced that they were going to die before the ride was over.

When it dropped Jisung immediately screamed as Felix and Changbin started laughing hysterically at him and Minho stayed silent the entire time but held on extremely tightly to Jisung's hand.

Once it was over which felt like an eternity to happen to both Jisung and Minho they have finally let off the ride as Minho stayed silent and continued holding Jisung's hand.

"I hated that so much," Jisung mumbled and followed Minho's lead as they got off the ride with Changbin and Felix following behind them, still laughing.

Felix noticed that they were still holding hands so quickly said bye to them and left with Changbin to leave them alone.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked Minho, noticing that he hadn't said a word since before they went on the ride.

"Yeah."

"Are you crying?" Jisung asked and looked at Minho who looked to the side and shook his head.

"No."

"Minho," Jisung said and moved his free hand to wipe the tears off the side of Minho's face.

Another situation in which Minho was very tempted to kiss the younger. And it was one of the many times that he had already been in this type of situation today. He didn't want to rush anything or force Jisung into anything with everything he had going on with his parents but it was also difficult to ignore how much he wanted to shower him with love.

"You didn't have to go on it if you really didn't want to," Jisung said and wrapped his arms around Minho awkwardly, not exactly sure how to comfort him since it was usually the opposite way around.

Minho smiled softly at his attempt and hugged him back for a second before moving away and grabbing his hand again, showing Jisung another small smile to prove that he was okay now.

They ended up walking around a bit and looked at all the rides that they wanted absolutely nothing to do with and all the lights that were decorating the entire place.

This was the first time that they had ever done anything together outside of being in school or being at Minho's house which for whatever reason was causing them to both be awkwardly silent. Minho could tell that Jisung was still thinking about something that seemed to be bothering him and he wanted to distract him even if it was just for a little while. He wanted to see him smile so that was his goal for tonight; make Jisung smile at least once before they left.

Minho pulled him over to one of the carnival games and paid for him to play as Jisung looked at him, confused. 

"I've never been to something like this before," Jisung said to Minho since the guy running the game paid no attention to them once Minho had handed him money.

"Just try to hit the middle of the target," Minho explained as Jisung attempted to throw one and completely missed.

Minho laughed a bit before grabbing Jisung's arm and helping him aim towards it which ended up working a lot better.